How many actual cuckold marriages survive?

I think a cuckold marriage in connection with a strong male chastity regime is the ideal marriage at least for the wife, it gives me all the trust of a normal marriage (financially and about all other issues of the day to day life) and in addition a fantastic sex life which is not cheating, the male chastity lifestyle makes hubby more and more submission and reminds him that he is not able to sexually satisfy his wife so it's much easier for him to accept why he has to be cuckolded

So we’ve been married 16 years and of those years 12 have been in the lifestyle. Our married life is not perfect but I think obesticles are easier to overcome because of how I open and relax we are within the lifestyle. While we don’t need the lifestyle to be happy it does add an extra spark in our relationship.

Where can I find and meet a woman that wants to get into this lifestyle? Are there active outlets other than chat? But even chat is a sausage fest with men that are gay or fakes....

So.... I currently have a long term boyfriend (and still looking), and my husband and I have been married for 12 very happy years.... and have been in an open marriage for 8ish... it absolutely happens
Thank you!! I appreciate that my hope isn’t a wet dream. 😂

I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. . After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?
"...Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts..." "As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there..."

All the above is true, at least in our marriage. The journey to submission, over a long period of time is unreturnable and though separation/divorce was discussed, I accepted "co-habitation" as a permanent, caged submissive. Age was a factor. Simply too old to start over!

Appreciate the info, I’ve been on the fence and still am about what I really want out of this lifestyle. I enjoyed sharing my wife in my last marriage but I might have gone overboard with enthusiasm. Still pondering 🤔 things...

It improved our sex life and helped my wife overcome some negative habits she expressed by cheating on previous partners and her dealing openly for the first time in her life why she did that and that she realized she did it because she loved her partners but she needed to have sex with other men to be completely satisfied and realized the only way she knew to get it was to cheat because she was scared of what would happen if she told this to her partner and couldn't wrap her head around how this would occur in a committed relationship..that was until she got with me and after discussing things for a year we both realized the best safest way to express this if this was a road we agreed to go down slowly and both wanted it, was for me to introduce her to hung black men who would satisfy her sexual needs and at the same time not try and run off with her and interfere with our marriage we had..And we would see how it goes, turning it possibly into a long term lifestyle for us. She was fearful at first i wouldn't accept it and get jealous, especially if she realized she probably would really like it and want it a lot but we went down that road and were both very happy and sexually stronger once the lingering fear of her cheating was no longer scary to me or even a thought in her mind since she was very happy and free to fuck other hung men all she wanted without worrying about fucking up our relationship since I helped her pick out the bulls and would participate and witness them together in the beginning getting my own rush..

Of course we got divorced for unrelated reasons...now I seek out very attractive women way out of my league with a high sexual energy that have the potential to really turn into a real loving caring relationship but that I know are used to a lot of male attention and that down the road, I can limit how often we have sex possibly by working out and taking anabolic steroids which make me impotent for a bit, while I subliminally prep them that I cant get it up and they deserve so much better than I can provide to sexually please them..thereby keeping our relationship in tact but letting these gorgeous women way out of my league with great pussy,get introduced into this lifestyle by realizing they need sex, i cant give it to them well for a long time, and maybe they do deserve better alpha males since they get hit on a lot and have plenty of opportunities to cheat that they dont take because they love me that they might if they were single..Now here is an open opportunity to get it and not screw up our relationship, still maintain our love and bond, and try this out with me setting them up and coordinating them meeting alpha bulls with rules so they understand limits at first and that I see this as a gift of love and respect, not like throwing them away and telling them to get lost and find it some other place... I seek those women out who are attractive enough and sexual enough to realize they deserve better sex with hung males after ive denied them just enough to trigger them to consider my offer out of frustration but after enough conversations and heart to hearts that its perfectly fine and only will make things better for us all....And they also realize they will have access to ideal bulls who will fuck them better than I ever did so its a win win...

Well ours has and to be honest is stronger since Jess went black. Communication is much better, we're more honest with each other, she's been able to admit that cock size (mainly girth) is important to her and I certainly enjoy sitting behind and watching her pussy been stretched wide. Is being blacked a lifestyle for everyone? possibly not, should all wives try it? probably should be compulsory, does it work for us? absolutely, would we recommend it? You bet 😀♠️

I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts. After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?
27 years into it, nothing better

I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts. After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?
You’ve been been reading too many stories

Has definitely made our relationship stronger and much better when it comes to communication for both of us ....
This lifestyle isn't about replacing husband or boyfriend !!!! its about make life fun and enjoyable and by adding a different spice to the recipe it tastes a little different but in my opinion the original recipe will always work the best when all is said and done ....

I had to go back to the original message that started all this conversation. For the first time I found a forum to express myself on "what else could possibly happen". In my case it did strengthen our marriage. But in another case, something that wasnt mentioned is what happened to me personally. As a full disclosure I did eventually divorce but it was more on my end wanting it. You see, I wanted to be exactly like my wifey at the time in every way, shape and manner. A Latina branded Queen of Spades the was pimped out and loved and craved BBC Bull Daddies. Initially, I was first made into a Sissy Bitch by her Bull Daddies at the time and even that wasn't enough for me once I truly surrendered and stopped fighting back. I then embraced the current me of what I transitioned into this day. Over the years, the tats, hormones and my demeanor changed drastically to want to become a Latina Black Bulls Slut in a very feminine manner. Long story short, I can honestly say that I became an almost replica of my now Ex wifey. Everyone has a roller coaster ride in their life pertaining to who they are now and how they came to be. Im just happy to be the me that I love today and truly appreciated by Black Bull Daddies that have a desire to be with a TS gurl with a dick stick and ass pussy that has been stretched out to accommodate BBC deep up in it, lol.

Hugs, (HAPPILY NOW) Karma🏳️‍🌈

Past and present pics attached

View attachment 3034837View attachment 3034839View attachment 3034840View attachment 3034845View attachment 3034847View attachment 3034848View attachment 3034849View attachment 3034850View attachment 3034851
It’s exactly what it’s happened with me

Ours is still thriving after many years of marriage, and I truly believe that cuckolding is one of the reasons our marriage not only survived over the years, but has brought us ever closer together. See my post of today of my reason for trying this lifestyle.

Ours is still thriving after many years of marriage, and I truly believe that cuckolding is one of the reasons our marriage not only survived over the years, but has brought us ever closer together. See my post of today of my reason for trying this lifestyle.
I love this so much. It what makes cuckolding so appealing to me. A couple growing closer together and loving each other more and more as she cuckolds him deeper and deeper is just beautiful. It builds a level of love and affection that just isn't possible in a vanilla relationship. I hope more couples are able understand this and embrace this beautiful lifestyle.

I don't believe that many women would leave their husbands just for some better sex.
The bull would have to be one charming fucker willing to pay the mortgage and take on the ******* too.
A wife offered me such a deal once only because her husband was a real dick. Athough I was very attracted to her I thought, no way.

Back