How many actual cuckold marriages survive?

A black man has as much influence and control over our marriage as does her vibrator. He is merely a sex toy that is being used for her pleasure except that he does not need any batteries.

Respectfully, I never said anything about him having control over your marriage. I find it rather difficult to compare your wife being in bed with a human being to inserting an inanimate object into her body.
With a human being comes touch, warmth and reciprocation, a dildo offers none of those. I am not trying to debate you here, just having an intellectual discussion is all so please do not take offense to anything I say or think I am attempting to tell you that you are wrong.
When you introduce a third party into a relationship you take on their fantasies and feelings too! Then you have this thing called sexual chemistry where in the course of all this a woman, perhaps your wife, finds herself in bed with another man whose "energy" matches her own. I would think these are things a dildo cannot replicate.

So I met my wife when she was 21 and was a good friend of mine fuck buddy. We met again at some bar and hung out. We started talking and she was honet about seeing a lot of guys but wanting to settle down and get serious. We dated but i would go through her phone she had guys sending her dick pix. And talking to multiple guys. But then 2months in she got pregnant by me. We had the baby and moved in together. She was now 23 I was 26. We decided to get married. But before I told her i know she talks to other guys. I asked her if she is cheating and having sex with other guys. She cired but I asked her to just be honest that I love her no matter what. She shook her head yes. I guess a guy she been having sex with for years. And also a guy she worked with. My wife is Latina big ass big tits but real fit. Long dark hair but light skin. Also has a lot of tats. I told her I want her to be honest with me and I can be ok with her seeing other men from time to time. She is a great gf tends me all my needs. I asked her why she does it she said she has always been this way. I showed her articles about cucking and hotwifing. She couldnt believe I was serious about it. So a year later we got married and began our cuckold marriage been together 9years.

I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts. After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?
28 years so far here but we are not into some of the hardcore stuff. Not only into meeting one race or person. We just do what seems like fun at the time.

I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts. After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?
I disagree completely. For a hot wife having a cuckold hubby is a godsend. And there are more and more hot wives being made through our crazy western society!

I disagree completely. For a hot wife having a cuckold hubby is a godsend. And there are more and more hot wives being made through our crazy western society!
Many marraiges are already in the tank sexually and BBC brings new excitement and enthusiasm. The cuckhold husband usually has renewed sexual interest. The humdrum wife regains her lust and passion for sex. Maybe she joins a gym. Ditto the husband

Looking at the posts it appears that people are talking about apples and oranges and not the same kind of a relationship. The term 'cuckold' is used to cover any situation where the lady in a relationship is having sex with other men but here on this board that needs to be nuanced more carefully.

On the extreme end we have those situations where the hubby is sissified, put in chastity and otherwise humiliated by both the wife and her paramours. That is not what the vast majority of couples who engage in some form of extramarital adventures are into.

Most of those adventurous couples are swingers, both play outside the marriage, or are in a hotwife or stag-vixen dynamic where the lady has lovers other than her husband but there is no humiliation, no sucking the cock of her lovers by the hubby, no cleanup of cream pies, etc. In such relationships the hubby is sharing his woman from a position of power and is not at all subservient.

While we have not done any research we believe that the percentage of extreme cuck relationships which are 24/7 is so small as to be infinitesimal. Just common sense tells you that. After all how many men will put up with virtual non stop disrespect and humiliation but yet dutifully troop off to work every day and compete successfully in the workplace just to support a wife, her bulls and who knows how many illegitimate children? The dynamic does not work for us from a common sense standpoint and we doubt it works in practice for many couples.

Now, of course, there are situations where the 'cuck' factor is used playfully as in wife tells hubby 'Leon came over and fucked me today while you were at work. His cock is so much bigger than yours' but that is far from the extreme stuff that people here think is commonplace.

I understand what this guy is saying. Swinging lifestyle Def has a delicate balance and all those involved must be careful. Each couple must find their specific dynamic that works for them. I am very much an alpha male. We refer to our male partners black or white as toys and are submissive to me or they dont get to play with my beautiful wife. Since we have started playing our marriage and sex life has grown stronger. We don't have any hidden desires or fantasies. Communication and respect is key.

Being proud of how appealing my wife is to other men is a huge factor I don't acknowledge enough. Thank you!
And then there is the part about just how much she enjoys sex with black men and they with her. Adds a new dimension to her personality that was likely suppressed before. Seeing this is lots of white women married to non white husbands or who have sex with non-white men. They do have a more "active" need for sex.

Our marriage was great when we first got into this lifestyle, but after while he had second thoughts because of the volume of bbc I was getting. I couldn’t turn back so we split up for awhile. He finally came back and has fully accepted his role and we are happy again. The power of bbc is incredible!

It is so crazy to read how this improved people's marriages and sex life. It sounds counter intuitive and others would say it is absolute nonsense but I can attest to the fact our relationship got much better after we started talking about her taking a black man as a lover. I wonder how that works?
You showed interest in her sexual satisfaction. Many women are just looking for the right opportunity for sex with a black man. Many have yet to find that opportunity. Hearing she has the ok from her husband makes it more real and possible. Then there are the wives already fucking black men. Knowing they have a supportive husband is a huge thing. They are free to explore their sexual fantasies. Soon they are living as sluts for black men

Our marriage was great when we first got into this lifestyle, but after while he had second thoughts because of the volume of bbc I was getting. I couldn’t turn back so we split up for awhile. He finally came back and has fully accepted his role and we are happy again. The power of bbc is incredible!
The power of bbc. Or your need for good sex and lots of it. ?

glad that you were able to save your marriage. volume of bbc? how often are you servicing them?

I guess I just can't understand the extreme cuckhold lifestyle. While I would love it if my husband let me fuck a big black cull, and would not mind if he watched, I could not tolerate some of the degrading behavior I read about some husbands taking on here. I would lose all respect for my husband if he took that kind of treatment. Sorry, just how I feel.

Back