How many actual cuckold marriages survive?

pvak74

Male
I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts. After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?

you obviously don't have a clue what its all about
I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts. After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?
you don't have the faintest of ideas what its all about between a cuckold and his wife do you?what you have heard and read about is a load of hog wash

I would never attempt to answer your point of view on behalf of anyone else, for ourselves however I would say this.
My wife, Pam, had her first BBC five (5) years ago this coming March. We've posted about that and her three (3) other encounters elsewhere on this site if you care to seek out our posts. Of the four, one guy was a real jerk and other than chew a little pussy he is a non-consideration. Her favourite of the other three is her first, Edwin. He and I were old university friends, in fact we were roommates. I love watching Pam take on Edwin! He's a real gentleman, extremely well endowed and treats Pam like a real lady! Has our marriage been negatively affected? Absolutely not, in fact we're having a real ball!

Maybe it is hogwash. This to me what I discribed is what happens when cuckolding goes wrong. My only question is what percent

I see. Well there are no studies but you can bet there are break ups over this. For some it's because the marriage was already only shaky grounds and for a few I am certain the sex played a part in the woman leaving for the "better" more compatible partner.
I read an actual testimonial of this happening to a guy, Salon or some other online site . He took it hard and was warning others of the pitfalls.

I see. Well there are no studies but you can bet there are break ups over this. For some it's because the marriage was already only shaky grounds and for a few I am certain the sex played a part in the woman leaving for the "better" more compatible partner.
I read an actual testimonial of this happening to a guy, Salon or some other online site . He took it hard and was warning others of the pitfalls.
Interesting. I'm not into the cuckolding thing so I have always been curious about this topic

Our marriage is much stronger for it, as we've both had to bare our souls to each other of what we want and who we really are, plus we have this 'secret partners in crime' which we both love. What we've both witnessed each other do with other men is quite an eye opener but to have someone that can watch you do that and rather than judge you actually praise you, shows a very strong bond.

I was cuckolded by my two last ex's and the both left me for other men, but my wife was in a vanilla marriage before me and that broke down because it was boring, so I think, marriages break down for a million different reasons.

Our marriage is much stronger for it, as we've both had to bare our souls to each other of what we want and who we really are, plus we have this 'secret partners in crime' which we both love. What we've both witnessed each other do with other men is quite an eye opener but to have someone that can watch you do that and rather than judge you actually praise you, shows a very strong bond.

I was cuckolded by my two last ex's and the both left me for other men, but my wife was in a vanilla marriage before me and that broke down because it was boring, so I think, marriages break down for a million different reasons.

Our love life sky rocketed after we talked about this!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy it took talking about her being with a hung black man to improve our own sex life.

One thing I might add that gets lost in all of this that no matter what, your wife, my wife, are going to have thoughts going through their heads during this that they might not actually want to share because those thoughts might actually be very personal and they are not obligated to share them.
Trying to eliminate the human equation in all of this like it is purely robotic is folly. I guess what I am saying that in life things like this have risks so entering into this thinking everything is going to be the same afterwards is a bit naive. I'm going to assume once my wife takes a black man as a lover she might have in mind that he is better than me in bed and will want to see him on occasion for her own satisfaction. After me asking her to do this what would I be if I tried to step in and deny her own feelings about another guy in bed when once I was the instigator.

Last edited:
We have been married for 37 years, she has always had affairs. In 2002 she explained that she needed more than I could give her sexually as I never last very long. She prefers sex with alpha type males, but realises that the are very bad at relationships. It works for us.

Different strokes for different folks. Swinging is not for everybody. That said there is some risk to a marriage when you have other people having sex with a spouse. Communication is key.
That said much of the lifestyle is role-playing really. Also just because a couple has a wife fucking 'bulls or doms' doesnt mean the husband is gay, bi or into 'caging' or other stuff.
My wife likes 'bulls/doms' . She likes it when they degrade me or talk trash. But thats as far as it goes. I am alpha with her when alone and by nature. This is just role playing for us and in a way for both of us to release control for a bit which is a turn on too.
Im not wearing a cage, dress or sucking some dudes dick. We might do some other kinky stuff involving her being a fucktoy to dominate in some bedroom ways. Also not going to judge others into that stuff. Not for me but what we do isnt for others either so who are we to judge.

The lifestyle isn't for everyone, there has to be a love, understanding, communication and trust going into it. You can't just jump into it overnight. It took us awhile to get to the journey we embrace now. I'm just speaking for us, but it helped our marriage and sex life 110 percent. Our biggest regret is we didn't start years ago.

If the husband is not already a sub to the wife and the intention of the wife with or without the cooperation of the Bull is to drive the husband into submission, that is the recipe for disaster. We started with a sub/Dom relationship with a carefully planned FLR with agreed upon roles outside of the sexual part of the marriage. She had always been free to fuck anyone she wanted because it pleased her and excited me to hear about it.

The progression into adding a real Bull, not just a fuck-buddy, was gradual and had one huge setback when her second bull thought it fun to abuse me. That put the Bull as part of our agreement on hiatus until we worked out what was best for both of us. When she met our current steady Bull, it took a while and several dates outside of the home and social gatherings where we all were on neutral ground before he became a Bull to both of us, as her sex partner and a dominant to me.

The bottom line is for a cuckold relationship to survive it has to be based on a mutually agreed scenario that enhanced not only the sex life but the entire marriage. Our Bull is a friend to both of us as well as a sexual partner. Anything ****** may have an immediate thrill, but will certainly burn out as soon it is realized as something destructive rather than supportive.

Maybe it is hogwash. This to me what I discribed is what happens when cuckolding goes wrong. My only question is what percent
.....pvak, you actually are being very logical with this concern & question. Real cuckolding is nothing more than one partner cheating on the other. What we have at this site is more related to sexual fantasy play of white females with black males .... one partner (spouse) agreeing to remain monogamous (husband) while the wife has sexual partners. Its usually done with both spouses in agreement, and its usually done to fulfill & increase sexual stimulation, OR, to replace a missing sexual fulfillment of the wife. Like any sexual fantasy, it can eventually begin to not excite one partner, thus it has to stop as the fantasy is then out of balance, OR, the marital partnership is in jeopardy of stress and possible failure.
Keep in mind that mostly those interested in this cuckold fantasy play are here. So you only have the opinions of those either actually living the lifestyle OR fakes/wanna be's ... and god knows we have a lot of those HERE.
.....Adding sexual partners and other "kinks" to a normal monogamous marriage can be fun, but its not to be a replacement or substitute. I doubt you'll find statistical information about this because this is mostly fantasy play; there is some statistical information on divorce, in general, but to my knowledge no one has specifically gone to the trouble to determine how many or what % of divorces are caused because of fantasy cuckolding.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

The lifestyle isn't for everyone, there has to be a love, understanding, communication and trust going into it. You can't just jump into it overnight. It took us awhile to get to the journey we embrace now. I'm just speaking for us, but it helped our marriage and sex life 110 percent. Our biggest regret is we didn't start years ago.

It is so crazy to read how this improved people's marriages and sex life. It sounds counter intuitive and others would say it is absolute nonsense but I can attest to the fact our relationship got much better after we started talking about her taking a black man as a lover. I wonder how that works?

Back