How long were you together till you you and your husband/wife decided to give this a try?

It was 5 years for us after we were together.
We had discussed it in length as fantasy, which turned into would you, then that turned into I want you too.
She had obviously already given it a lot of thought at that point because she set all the rules right away, none of which I found to be deal breakers.
I never pressured her, I just put us in situations that it would be more likely to happen organically, basically took her to restaurants and music clubs that were black people frequented.
eventually after about 5 months of that all the stars lined up, and that was 20 years ago

We had discussed it in length as fantasy, which turned into would you, then that turned into I want you too.
She had obviously already given it a lot of thought at that point because she set all the rules right away, none of which I found to be deal breakers.
I never pressured her, I just put us in situations that it would be more likely to happen organically, basically took her to restaurants and music clubs that were black people frequented.
eventually after about 5 months of that all the stars lined up, and that was 20 years ago
As I've said several times previously on various threads on this site asking the same, or similar question: "Getting Pam to accept her first ever BBC was an overnight thing, it's just that it took almost nine (9) years of married life to reach that night!"
P.S. The pleasure of being only the second guy in her life to ever get into her, she was an honest-the-goodness virgin when we married, went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. The fact that he's black and hung like a small horse was a bonus!!

For my wife, from the very we day we met and I told her I was cuckold seeking a hotwife and her being onboard with the whole thing by our second date... took another 5 years before she finally took another mans cock in front of me, then took that same cock probably around 20 times inside the following 12 months, she couldn't get enough of it once the ball was finally rolling :)

lucky you for me its at fantasy stage.

After dating for several months I really started liking her. I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife. I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows. I got Elaine to pose for sexy polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me.

I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric. We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up at meet for the following night after our seminar. I think it was probably 18 months to 2 years after our first date before she did her first MMF

Back