How long were you together till you you and your husband/wife decided to give this a try?

12 year after marriage we decided that she could fuck other men at will. She cheated on me a couple of times 10 year after marriage that she admits but I suspect (without proof) that she might actually never have been 100% faithful..

Thirty two years but my husband had tried to get me to try a bbc for about twenty five years but I always refused, now. I regret all the years I wasted not trying BBc all those years ago and experiencing the Sexual satisfaction I get from Del’s much larger superior Black cock

Last edited:
Started when my lifelong best friend and I got an apartment in college. I started dating my future wife around the same time. An awkward moment with my GF/Wife and my best friend led us to a new sexual awaking.

To make a long story short there were many times we would have threesomes. This lasted for almost 4 years until we all got our post-graduate degrees.

My wife and I became monogamous after we got married and had *******. When our youngest moved out and we became empty-nesters. We then started looking at doing it again. We talked about what we wanted from the lifestyle.

Talking openly and honestly is what has made this a success for us. I admitted that I liked the tease and denial, some humiliation, and being subservient to just her. She admitted that she wanted me to be there but sometimes she preferred I not participate. She also liked the chastity cage because it let her relax and enjoy herself without feeling guilty that she was not paying enough attention to me.

For the past 10 or so years, we have enjoyed a loving and exciting cuckold relationship. Though it has become difficult recently with this ridiculous situation the past year.

Most recently my wife has started seeing regularly our divorced female friend Miss B. When they are together they play on all my fetishes. Miss B is given much more freedom and privileges than we give the men. Miss B is allowed to sleep in our bed with my wife and me rather than the bedroom we use for our male friends.

My wife has experimented with women before. This is new to me to be cucked by a woman. My wife says I should give Miss B the same pleasurable treatment that I give her. My wife also wants Miss B to do the same things with me that she does like pegging and being a keyholder.

I haven't got to watch them together yet but listening outside the bedroom door makes my imagination race. There is nothing more frustrating than sleeping in a bed with two beautiful naked women while locked in a pink chastity cage. It is somewhat humiliating when in the morning I make them breakfast nude. They sit there eating and talking about the different cock sizes they have had, and who has made them cum the hardest. They do this wearing nothing but one of my button-up shirts occasionally giving me a flash of their girl parts.

Started when my lifelong best friend and I got an apartment in college. I started dating my future wife around the same time. An awkward moment with my GF/Wife and my best friend led us to a new sexual awaking.

To make a long story short there were many times we would have threesomes. This lasted for almost 4 years until we all got our post-graduate degrees.

My wife and I became monogamous after we got married and had *******. When our youngest moved out and we became empty-nesters. We then started looking at doing it again. We talked about what we wanted from the lifestyle.

Talking openly and honestly is what has made this a success for us. I admitted that I liked the tease and denial, some humiliation, and being subservient to just her. She admitted that she wanted me to be there but sometimes she preferred I not participate. She also liked the chastity cage because it let her relax and enjoy herself without feeling guilty that she was not paying enough attention to me.

For the past 10 or so years, we have enjoyed a loving and exciting cuckold relationship. Though it has become difficult recently with this ridiculous situation the past year.

Most recently my wife has started seeing regularly our divorced female friend Miss B. When they are together they play on all my fetishes. Miss B is given much more freedom and privileges than we give the men. Miss B is allowed to sleep in our bed with my wife and me rather than the bedroom we use for our male friends.

My wife has experimented with women before. This is new to me to be cucked by a woman. My wife says I should give Miss B the same pleasurable treatment that I give her. My wife also wants Miss B to do the same things with me that she does like pegging and being a keyholder.

I haven't got to watch them together yet but listening outside the bedroom door makes my imagination race. There is nothing more frustrating than sleeping in a bed with two beautiful naked women while locked in a pink chastity cage. It is somewhat humiliating when in the morning I make them breakfast nude. They sit there eating and talking about the different cock sizes they have had, and who has made them cum the hardest. They do this wearing nothing but one of my button-up shirts occasionally giving me a flash of their girl parts.
Sounds like you have the perfect relationship!

Back