How long till she feels tight as before?

You can feel free not to, just dont try and impose your sexual morality on my perverted fantasies :)
its not sexual morality, its morality & respect* in general lol but you are right, regardless I shouldn’t have tried to impose anything upon a grown man who only call women bitches lol continue to do you buddy

Reactions: tdv
In our case she returns to "normal" after a month or so, however since we have been together since we were 18, now 49 I can attest to the changes over the years. When she started taking more lovers and thicker ones she is looser. It feels better, more soft and sloppy. It seems the bigger impact is not so much the size but how long and rough the bull is with her. When I get her after a 3 or four hour fuck session there is a difference. We also noticed, if she eats a THC or CBD ediable before her pussy feels much more relaxed. One time it was so loose after a gummie and a three hour fucking I could not get off due to her looseness.

Bottom line, there are changes, and if she fucks week after week they will stay.
Pardon my ignorance,but what’s a THC or CBD ?

Pardon my ignorance,but what’s a THC or CBD ?
They're cannabinoids (components found in marijuana). THC is tetrahydrocannabinol, most prevalent in many strains and is psychoactive (makes you feel stoned). CBD is cannabidiol, generally the second most prevalent and responsible for the majority of marijuana's medical benefits (anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, analgesic, etc).

They're cannabinoids (components found in marijuana). THC is tetrahydrocannabinol, most prevalent in many strains and is psychoactive (makes you feel stoned). CBD is cannabidiol, generally the second most prevalent and responsible for the majority of marijuana's medical benefits (anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, analgesic, etc).
Thank you for that xx

Me and my gf are our first partners and we havent done something beside regular sex for a long time.
It's now a week ago that we used a toy bigger than me for the first time.
We didn't play till today and I thought she would feel as tight as before after those days. Of course she didn't feel as stretched as right after she fucked the toy but she still feels a bit different.
How long could it take to be tight again?
The vagina does go back, give it some time.

they push out babies and shrink so a cock will not make any difference, if they are relaxed many women are not tight since there is no reason

Even elastic wears down over time. All these bitches talk about science, yet know nothing of physics.
That's what I was thinking. I've known girls who did a lot of dick over a sustained time, and certainly their pussies changed. People can set about stretching and lengthening parts of their anatomy through certain exercises. baby birth is a single extreme stretch - and it also changes the pussy.

I respectfully disagree with those who say it doesn’t change. My wife and I were still consistently having sex 2-3 times per week after the births of our children. I can say 💯 her pussy felt the same soon after. Since we’ve been in the lifestyle, specifically the last few months, it’s felt much different for me. She gets just as wet but reality is I’ve for lack of better terminology been subbed for when it comes to sex by a handful of consistent bulls. Maybe it’s the circumstance of zero breaks from those guys where I haven’t seen it go back to normal. The physical appearance has changed a bit as well as she always was closed with her outer lips and now, and I don’t know the proper way to say it, it’s always just kinda open and exposed. Again may change if things change. The biggest difference which is not debatable is the asshole. My wife has had anal sex since basically she started having sex and 2-3 times a week with me for a decade. She has a thing for getting fingered in public places. With no lube or anything, and I have very big hands, I start with 3 fingers in her and it feels like elastic. The last few times we’ve had anal sex she mentions why I’m not fucking her in the ass and I am. The appearance is even bigger with that. If she’s bent over or in doggy style her asshole will not close all the way and sits about the circumference of a quarter. With her legs together asshole protrudes an inch or so out, to the point you can see it peaking from between her cheeks if walking. Again, may not be the same for all but both for my wife have drastically changed.

Me and my gf are our first partners and we havent done something beside regular sex for a long time.
It's now a week ago that we used a toy bigger than me for the first time.
We didn't play till today and I thought she would feel as tight as before after those days. Of course she didn't feel as stretched as right after she fucked the toy but she still feels a bit different.
How long could it take to be tight again?

When your pecker gets bigger, Honey.

I agree with the idea that the vagina is elastic and can push out a baby and return back to it’s original state. However, with my wife, after having regular sex with her very well endowed bull, I can tell things have changed. I wonder if it’s mental…my hypothesis is that when she gets turned on, her pussy anticipates her bulls large cock, and expands to accommodate, even if it’s my cock, and not his. This gives the illusion that her pussy is permanently stretched, but really it’s just her pussy getting ready for that large cock she craves, and providing access to her posterior fornix. Just my thought.

I agree with the idea that the vagina is elastic and can push out a baby and return back to it’s original state. However, with my wife, after having regular sex with her very well endowed bull, I can tell things have changed. I wonder if it’s mental…my hypothesis is that when she gets turned on, her pussy anticipates her bulls large cock, and expands to accommodate, even if it’s my cock, and not his. This gives the illusion that her pussy is permanently stretched, but really it’s just her pussy getting ready for that large cock she craves, and providing access to her posterior fornix. Just my
I agree with the idea that the vagina is elastic and can push out a baby and return back to it’s original state. However, with my wife, after having regular sex with her very well endowed bull, I can tell things have changed. I wonder if it’s mental…my hypothesis is that when she gets turned on, her pussy anticipates her bulls large cock, and expands to accommodate, even if it’s my cock, and not his. This gives the illusion that her pussy is permanently stretched, but really it’s just her pussy getting ready for that large cock she craves, and providing access to her posterior fornix. Just my thought.
So this is my first post on this site. Over a couple bottles of wine my hub and I discussed some of the topics on here including this one. I think there’s actually some validity to lots of points even if they seem to contradict. However everything I’ve read and my experience tells me this. Yes I think our bodies do adjust to what we have coming to us. Whether it’s by getting wetter or expanding or both it does make a change. I think a lot may be from excitement but I think it’s from our evolution as people as well. We dialate when we’re about to push out a baby so why not pre sex based on size. I get much moister and I can feel more swelling when I’m getting into it with a guy with a big dick. It’s kind of childish but I call it my pussy hard on. It’s physically different and it can accommodate a bigger dick when like that. My hub doesn’t touch on it on here but we hang out frequently with a few other couples who either swing or are into this lifestyle or both to varying degrees. The guys are all white but above it all it’s still exciting and fun just having sex with other people. Still I don’t get close to as wet or inflamed and the sex at times doesn’t hurt but it takes some warm up time to get comfortable. On the other hand sex with my regular African American partners or with a new guy is easier from the start and always has been since I was sexually active. Right now using my experience is harder as I have sex 5 to 6 days a week with my partners outside of my hub. Before and during high school I would sometimes have large gaps between sex since life is so restrictive at that point. At no point was it harder or easier to have sex even though a week or two or longer may had gone by. Taking also into consideration that I didn’t have sex with a white guy until my 20th birthday. It’s not always the case as there are exceptions and I have limited reference for comparison but African American men are generally much larger than white men (duh lol) though there are exceptions. I think that stretched theory is debunked in my mind based on that alone. Another consideration for me is my limits have not changed since I began to have sex again with African American men again. I suddenly can’t have them go deeper or double penetrate me because I’m active with them again. As my hub mentioned the only real difference is my butthole. No we that no doubt gets stretched to accommodate. After many years with anal with my husband it was very hard and painful at first transitioning back to African American men even though I did as I wanted and felt obligated for them to have it. After about a month it was nothing but pleasurable. It’s rare because it’s work and more for the guys but I do practice double anal occasionally and up until a few months ago never would have even thought it possible so the butthole does get looser unlike the vagina IMO.

Back