How long into your relationship did you wait before sharing your wife/gf with others?

Like the title asks how long did you wait before you started to share your partner and how long have you’ve been doing it. Are you guys still going strong?

About 2 years. We are very sexual people. Together for 7 now. Stronger then ever. Better every year. Be sure and set your rules and stick with them. Re-address them as you go ever so often. Make sure they are working for all parties involved. Set some new goals to keep it fun!
Best advice is to always have sex after the wife is done playing. Reclaim, verify, comfort and support.
Then watch the videos and share later!!!

my husband to be had talk to me few times about doing a threesome while we were dating but it never happen, that night after the wedding and the parting was over we went to our room , I was in the bath changing I could hear my husband talking to someone ,when I came out it was the best man his very best friend tell him his car would not start asking my hubby if he could used the phone ,back in 95 few people had cellphone and he was one of them,, as he made 2 or 3 calls we have a few more drinks ,I was setting on the bed hubby next to me talking as he made his calls ,, then my husband started kiss me saying we should just let him stay he not getting a ride this late,, at first I said no he kept kissing me and had move his hand down between my legs ,I could see his friend watching us I made my husband stop and get me a ******* ,he set back on the bed gave me my ******* set back on the bed and ask about him staying ,, I said where he going to sleep my hubby just smile at me said in the bed with us ,, I turn up my ******* and ******* it off handed him my glass saying feel it up and i'll think about it,, he got up made my ******* handed it to me I ******* it off in two big ******* stood up drop my robe to the floor got into bed smile at him and said if we are doing this we need to go slow ,,he looked at his friend said it on get over here before she changes her mine, both was undress in a drop of a hat in bed one on each side of me , ,,,that was the first time my husband share me but not the last

Like the title asks how long did you wait before you started to share your partner and how long have you’ve been doing it. Are you guys still going strong?
10 years married Mandy cheated with a young black Barman on holiday I found out wasn’t happy but it kick started our start in the lifestyle not long celebrated our 25 th Anniversary still very much in love and still going strong. ?

Our second date!

Our first date was a set up by a mutual girl friend of ours, “R”. I had babysat R’s ******* and instead of a cash payment I asked if she had any slutty friends who would fuck. She said she had one friend who would and she set it up that day. The next day we met and fucked. It was awesome, she was my perfect woman! Sexy, slutty, and she had the most beautiful smile I’d ever seen.

The next night we joined R and her boyfriend at his place and had same room sex. I watched her suck R’s boyfriend off and it was glorious.

It’s been that way now for nearly 30 years.

my husband to be had talk to me few times about doing a threesome while we were dating but it never happen, that night after the wedding and the parting was over we went to our room , I was in the bath changing I could hear my husband talking to someone ,when I came out it was the best man his very best friend tell him his car would not start asking my hubby if he could used the phone ,back in 95 few people had cellphone and he was one of them,, as he made 2 or 3 calls we have a few more drinks ,I was setting on the bed hubby next to me talking as he made his calls ,, then my husband started kiss me saying we should just let him stay he not getting a ride this late,, at first I said no he kept kissing me and had move his hand down between my legs ,I could see his friend watching us I made my husband stop and get me a ******* ,he set back on the bed gave me my ******* set back on the bed and ask about him staying ,, I said where he going to sleep my hubby just smile at me said in the bed with us ,, I turn up my ******* and ******* it off handed him my glass saying feel it up and i'll think about it,, he got up made my ******* handed it to me I ******* it off in two big ******* stood up drop my robe to the floor got into bed smile at him and said if we are doing this we need to go slow ,,he looked at his friend said it on get over here before she changes her mine, both was undress in a drop of a hat in bed one on each side of me , ,,,that was the first time my husband share me but not the last
Good decision on hubby's part! :)

it was about 5-6 years onto it. We got married young 18 and I was the only person she had been with. I felt she missed out and back in those days we would read penthouse forums together in bed. the mfm 3sums always got her going. So 1 night after the ******* were in bed she seduced a friend of mine.

We were monogamous with an occasional ffm encounter for our first 30 years, my husband suggested that I see how other men would enjoy me..after a lot of hits and misses out in public, hotels, bars, stores, etc..he thought to create a profile for me. My first date request was a black guy who became my regular lover for six months before he moved to TX, I just enjoyed him so much that I have been black only ever since.

About 2 years. We are very sexual people. Together for 7 now. Stronger then ever. Better every year. Be sure and set your rules and stick with them. Re-address them as you go ever so often. Make sure they are working for all parties involved. Set some new goals to keep it fun!
Best advice is to always have sex after the wife is done playing. Reclaim, verify, comfort and support.
Then watch the videos and share later!!!
Great advice that’s exactly how we roll

Had my wife to be, at the swingers club several times during our engagement. She fucked several guys during that time, and had a ball. She came in from her bachelorette party the night before our wedding, dripping cum from her pussy. I knew I had a winner. We played for about ten years, then she lost interest. Broke my heart!

we had been married about 5 years when she confessed to a on night stand, but after talking about it, and realising it was a big turn on we decided to make it a permanent thing

Back