How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

Depends on the bull. My husband has fucked me for 45 min and one bull for 10. Its all about the expierence and person. My husband in a MMF with a bull came 4 times in 2.5hrs. The bull came 2 times so my husband fucked me twice as much. Its about the person not the color. Now I’ve had a couple bulls who were multi cummers fuck me for 3 hrs straight cumming several times and I loved it.
Male here...in my younger years including dating my now wife, I could pull off 3 rounds with the right girl. I've done 4 in a long night.
Mid 50s now. It was once and done with some good oral mixed in before, during or after.
We're into mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly. We always do her twice each, I've gone 3 many times, he's done 4. It just depends on how the night's going.

I see these responses all address the bull as if he was in complete control of duration. The hidden story here is that the ladies control the situation.

My hotwife Ella is not just a slut she is a sophisticated mature lady who has had many lovers and if she wants her bbc to cum, he will be made to cum. Typically she sits back and enjoys the ride and all he gives, but not always... I've seen her goad a bull who boasted about his endless stamina into a two-minute orgasm. He entered her and set up as if he was going to control the sex. But from underneath him she will become very aggressive, wriggle into him like an eel with her big smooth tits, flex her legs and dig her sharp stilettos into his ass cheeks, then reach around and ******* her finger up his ass whether he is ready or not. She's an RN. So she knows a lot more about bull's anatomy than he does, and she can trigger his ejaculation. It's not her normal style but it's awesome to see how sexually powerful she is.

I am certain some other ladies will read this with a smile and go, yeah that's right... dudes remember even if they don't elect to use this power, they can...

Depends on the bull. My husband has fucked me for 45 min and one bull for 10. Its all about the expierence and person. My husband in a MMF with a bull came 4 times in 2.5hrs. The bull came 2 times so my husband fucked me twice as much. Its about the person not the color. Now I’ve had a couple bulls who were multi cummers fuck me for 3 hrs straight cumming several times and I loved it.
Lucky women 🔥 ;) :qos:

When I was younger I could go multiple rounds. Now rarely. But one bull was insatiable. He could go for hours on end, cumming multiple times. in his 30's. But man, a real stallion. First time he came over the condom broke 3 times. We had to order special ones till the tests came back. Broke also. Luckily all was good. But that cock was just too big.

I’ve never had a problem lasting. In fact it’s the opposite. I don’t get to be inside my wife anymore but she does jerk me off most the time after I’ve taken care of her with my mouth/hand/toys. She has told me that she wishes I did have premature ejaculation because that way she could just rest after cumming so hard. Sometimes now I’ll jerk myself off so she can just lay on my chest and relax. She said she likes jerking me off, she just wishes it only took me a min or two to cum.

With my ex, the moment I put it inside her she’d ask me to hurry up. And after a couple min she would ask me over and over if I were almost done. After I finished, she’d get her vibrator out and take care of herself

I can usually fuck her for 20 to 30 minutes after she’s had a bbc cock or dildo ! Her pussy feels amazing after having a bbc in it ! Giving her a huge CREAMPIE with my swollen cock balls deep in her . Bbc is PERFECT therapy for white pussy !

You have a great situation!!

Sometimes he doesn't even get it in me and he cums. He has never given me a vaginal orgasm to this day over 45 years. My first vaginal orgasm (besides a dildo) was from one of our bulls and I was in my mid 40's. I really wish I had this experience when I was much younger.
But sounds like you have had an otherwise great marriage and the bulls have satisfied one of you missing desires. We hope to do that after almost 50 years of marriage.

Yes, sloppy-seconds certainly are a massive turn-on for any husband including me.

But before I begin thrusting in my wife’s sensationally pre-lubed vagina I pause for for several minutes to enjoy its beautiful lubricity and the long-continued cock-milking contractions of my wife’s vaginal muscles on the erection mine has replaced.
Sloppy seconds in well lubed and stretched pussy is so good

Yes, sloppy-seconds certainly are a massive turn-on for any husband including me.

But before I begin thrusting in my wife’s sensationally pre-lubed vagina I pause for for several minutes to enjoy its beautiful lubricity and the long-continued cock-milking contractions of my wife’s vaginal muscles on the erection mine has replaced.
Love just letting her milk my cock with her muscles as I watch the spunk coat my shaft and she smiles telling me. About how well he fucked her

The spunk of her black lover obviously (not yours) coating your thrusting shaft 🤢

Tell us, was it liquid from the beginning, or lumpy or a blend of both as it is following liquefaction and being well stirred?

I prefer the first sort. It’s more lubricious and sloshier.
Depends I have seen all sorts depending on who and what she’s been with some so clear and silky and just dumped others from group gone into thick stick mess from prolonged fucking and stirring so that it is almost like cream paste

My wife’s regular bulls, i never competed with and never try. Those guys are machines and I knew the first time i watched she was going to love fucking black men. The longer she’s fucked, the more she seems to love it and have more and more orgasms, i can last 5-10 minutes but that’s about it, she has bulls that literally fuck that pussy over an hour without cumming once and even when they do cum finally, in 5 minutes they are back in the pussy getting more and lasting even longer. Fuck, we’ve had guys over many times friday and/or Saturday evenings and they wear me out, i end up midnight or later leaving the room for them to fuck and going to a guest room to sleep and wake up 2, 3 in the morning and still hear moaning and fucking taking place.

Back