How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

To be honest Hubby's will usually buy me enough time to dry off and take a sip of my ******* before the explode inside that hot wet box that he can barely feel.

Let me give you one good sign a hotwife is addicted to bbc. She just got finished recieving multiple orgasms for a couple of hours straight and her pussy is already well tenderized and regurgitating cum like a baby spitting up formula. I take her into my arms and I cuddle with her and as she kisses me she reaches down and gropes for my bbc checking to see if it's still hard!!! I stop kissing her and pull my face away so that I can look her in her eyes and all that I can see is the same look on her face that Oliver Twists had when he said "please sir may I have some more"! I roll over above her as I sit up in the bed and her hubby who just saw her get fucked really good for a couple hours is now watching as his insatiable hotwife eagerly spread her legs wide open inviting me inside of her like a 24 hour drive thru and that's how you know she's addicted to bbc! ♠️😎

Kind of funny they mention only the time after sex has started given you can work someone up to bursting with foreplay and make sex seconds long lol.

Generally hubby is a pretty quick cummer. He knows this though and enjoy giving me orgasm with toys and such prior to us fucking. Most of the black men outside of that do last longer when fucking depending on how worked up everyone is.

Back