How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

I can last 7-15 min, our bull lasts 10-25 min. But the main difference is when I'm done I need a rest for half an hour minimum or better an hour but our bull in 5 mins after a first creampie is ready to continue. Sometimes he didn't pull out of her after cum and keep going to fuck her. I can't do that.

How long does it take hubby to cum vs how long it takes your bulls? Im talking from when piv begins, not from when foreplay and such starts.
When I have sex with my wife I cum and finish in just 2~3 minutes leaving her unsatisfied.
Her bull, on the other side, can fuck her for more than two hours non stop without letting her take a single breath. At the end my wife is totally exhausted but fully satisfied.
Compare my 2~3 minutes maximum to his 2+ hours and you'll know why she prefers having sex with her bull instead with me.

Same, with me, I tell him its fine, and it really doesn't bother me, especially with a condom on. I actually loved it when we first met, but I didn't yet realise thats how it had always been for him. He's tried quite a few things over the years, but they put it down to psychological reasons/ issues, which is much harder and sometimes impossible to treat.

A significant proportion of husbands involved in cuckold sex “ speed fired” because of a very serious inferiority complex that began to form years ago, but because of social expectations, the husband does not dare to seek psychological help because he is afraid of the reaction of his environment.

I can also provide a personal experience on this topic. As a Hungarian national, I am the bull of a lady of a married couple here in Hungary.
The lady is plus size and cute, with nice huge tits and very fine pussy. I am 10 years younger than her husband, and this is seen in our physical and mental state. The husband is a truck driver and I am a steel worker. The first run lasts for me like 10-15 minutes, but the second and third take much longer. Of course, the wife is most happy about this, and therefore it has become a tradition among them to make love in the morning, which can last from 2.5 to 3 hours. In this case we have sex in several poses and subtle slow and wilder periods alternate.

Triple (this is becoming less common) and during cuckold sex the husband lasts for up to two minutes and ejaculates.
I think the husband subconsciously accuses him of being physically and mentally tired, which is why he may feel that he doesn’t deserve his wife and that’s why he enjoys it so quickly, but it could also be that he is already bisexual in a latent way and in fact his wife has to have sex with me / which he happily does :) / in order to live his cravings for dick and be able to focus on hard masculinity while masturbating.

I can last 7-15 min, our bull lasts 10-25 min. But the main difference is when I'm done I need a rest for half an hour minimum or better an hour but our bull in 5 mins after a first creampie is ready to continue.
When I'm done I need at least 6 hours in order to get hard again. Sometimes I can get hard only the next day.
My wife's bull needs 30~45 minutes in order to be ready for round two with my wife.

Sometimes he didn't pull out of her after cum and keep going to fuck her. I can't do that.
The bull's cock stays hard for at least 5~10 minutes after cum in my wife's pussy and he still keeps on fucking her until he gets soft.
My tiny cock gets soft the very next moment after I cum so I pull out and I can not keep on fucking her...

When I'm done I need at least 6 hours in order to get hard again. Sometimes I can get hard only the next day.
My wife's bull needs 30~45 minutes in order to be ready for round two with my wife.

The bull's cock stays hard for at least 5~10 minutes after cum in my wife's pussy and he still keeps on fucking her until he gets soft.
My tiny cock gets soft the very next moment after I cum so I pull out and I can not keep on fucking her...
I think it's all depends on age and physical state. Till my 25 I was following sport sections. Now I sometimes going to gym, also I begin to lose my hair in my 27yo. I think I still have good shape. But I can't compete with black guys in sex. It's like compete them in sprint or marathon, almost unreal to win.

Yeah, we have same situation(bull's cock stays hard for at least 5~10 minutes after cum in my wife's pussy and he still keeps on fucking her until he gets soft) and then my wife clean sucking and cleaning his cock with her tongue and lips, lick and swallow all cum on his dick and after 5 mins of sucking he pull her to the bed and start missionary fucking. At least she took some free breathing in those 5 mins :sneaky: Because he is very hungry for her body

just minutes , thats on a good night but the only adavantage i have is i can be hard again in half an hour listening to her tell me all about her night

Back