How long do other cucks last before cumming?

I've had my penis in a vagina maybe three times in the past fifteen or twenty years. I'm a chronic masturbator and long ago, my sensitivity degraded to the point I can't cum in a biological hole, there's not enough stimulation no matter how tight. Throw in the anxiety that my small dick is about to slip out... Ugh, just let me eat, please ;)

Depends on the situation, I've been a minute man before certainly. Also had sessions that lasted 30 minutes or more, but on average I'd say 5-7 minutes

1 to 3 minutes tops, I always go down of my wife after to clean and eat her until she cums.
She has two "boyfriends" her favorite can last as long as he wants most times they're together it's an hour!
A lot of cuck watching time for me.
Her second guy is a half hour guy she likes him as he fucks steady really hard and fast for that half hour.
She will squirt most times they're together.

1 to 3 minutes tops, I always go down of my wife after to clean and eat her until she cums.
She has two "boyfriends" her favorite can last as long as he wants most times they're together it's an hour!
A lot of cuck watching time for me.
Her second guy is a half hour guy she likes him as he fucks steady really hard and fast for that half hour.
She will squirt most times they're together.
More or less.......same here

Back