How long do other cucks last before cumming?

This is a great question and gets to the heart of why we allow and actively encourage other men to screw our wives. Put simply they are just better than we are when it comes to satisfying our women. For us we want a guy who is bigger (especially girth Jess tells me), lasts a lot longer, knows his way around a woman's body, is assertive, controls the situation and is black.

His personality and presence should be such that I just let him have free rein while withdrawing to watch from the sidelines Jess explained that it's important for her that he takes her clothes off and in particular that he takes her knickers off as a way of demonstrating (to both of us) that he's in control. For us losing her knickers, along with the initial penetration and first few strokes, are one of the big moments of the whole situation.

Is it critical that he is black, well yes for us it really is, difficult to pin down why, apart from the fact that black men tend to fulfill all of the above criteria, definitely excite Jess more (which is what it's all about after all), get her wetter and are guaranteed to give me a super hard erection whilst she's being fucked/blacked 😅♠️

Here's a tip boys.
If I feel that I'm going to cum too quickly I picture a plate on baked beans on toast.
Guaranteed to slow you down.

I have to wear a condom as only black cum is allowed in her. I'd say 5 minutes maximum for me as she likes to tell me she can't feel me and only black dick is good enough for her.

i have the opposite issue
i take 20-30 min to cum either from oral or vaginal sex.

being small to average 5-6" most girls get board - i can tell you how many times a girl has asked me are you ever going to cum...
(generally i have to image her getting fucked by a BBC and being impregnated to cum)

i also cant tell you how many times - the girl gives up and i dont get to cum...
(or i have faked cumming - to end it)

i do cum quicker with BBC sloppy seconds but still take too long for most of the girls i have been with
😰

i have the opposite issue
i take 20-30 min to cum either from oral or vaginal sex.

being small to average 5-6" most girls get board - i can tell you how many times a girl has asked me are you ever going to cum...
(generally i have to image her getting fucked by a BBC and being impregnated to cum)

i also cant tell you how many times - the girl gives up and i dont get to cum...
(or i have faked cumming - to end it)

i do cum quicker with BBC sloppy seconds but still take too long for most of the girls i have been with
😰
That impregnation thought gets me every time!!!

Usually between 10-20 mins if i’m fucking a woman, about 10 mins if I’m fucking a guy. Faster if I’m being fucked but it’s a very different sensation. I have trouble cumming if i don’t find the partner attractive.

From a bulls perspective I will be fucking for a couple hours then fill a hotwife to the brim, then while hubby is taking a turn I'm thinking i can take a break rinse off take a sip of my ******* and he's already come after 10 minutes. So I gladly make my way back inside of his lovely hotwife for for another helping of her luscious married pussy! ❤♠️😎

Back