How long a resistance?

• none.

Votes: 97 39.8%
  • few months

Votes: 59 24.2%
  • a year

Votes: 88 36.1%

• Total voters
Well, my husband got me started here but it took almost a year for me to take the plunge. I was raised Catholic and very conservative so the idea of sleeping with someone else, much less a black man was beyond comprehension but once I met the right man and he seduced me, omg, it was like my eyes were opened!!

My husband enjoys the more open, sexier, confident me I became after going black but he was also shocked at how much I craved BBC right after it happened. I didn't even wait a week before I was calling my Bull to meet him again LOL
That is very hot and sexy.

Well, my husband got me started here but it took almost a year for me to take the plunge. I was raised Catholic and very conservative so the idea of sleeping with someone else, much less a black man was beyond comprehension but once I met the right man and he seduced me, omg, it was like my eyes were opened!!

My husband enjoys the more open, sexier, confident me I became after going black but he was also shocked at how much I craved BBC right after it happened. I didn't even wait a week before I was calling my Bull to meet him again LOL
I wish it was more wives that would take that step like you did. I have found that in Atlanta.... Its a lot of women secretly want the BBC but afraid to take the next step.

Back