How long a resistance?

• none.

Votes: 97 39.8%
  • few months

Votes: 59 24.2%
  • a year

Votes: 88 36.1%

• Total voters
It took several years for me to be able to watch interracial because I was one of those whiteboys who was in denial about black men's superiority. I couldn't accept the fact for a long time that they dominate us weak whiteboys and take women away from us increasingly. I finally admitted defeat and surrendered to the rising supremacy of the big black boss/masters. I now accept the fact that I'm inferior to black men and view interracial sex, interracial cuckoldry, and interracial pregnancy as right and erotic.
I don’t know why you all guys think in this way, you’ve just a sexuality oriented to be submitted and there’s nothing bad on that.

My wife resisted for 14 years and then out of the blue she seduce the black man hire ring our out door room and since then keep fucking him twice a week for 24 years and I love her for fucking him and thank him for keep her happy
you are one luck dude. 24 ears, wow. how did that work? his place, your house, hotels, after dates? did they spend weekends or vacation together? what was your relationship with him?

this i so hot.

Back