How long a resistance?

• none.

Votes: 97 39.8%
  • few months

Votes: 59 24.2%
  • a year

Votes: 88 36.1%

• Total voters
It took several years for me to be able to watch interracial because I was one of those whiteboys who was in denial about black men's superiority. I couldn't accept the fact for a long time that they dominate us weak whiteboys and take women away from us increasingly. I finally admitted defeat and surrendered to the rising supremacy of the big black boss/masters. I now accept the fact that I'm inferior to black men and view interracial sex, interracial cuckoldry, and interracial pregnancy as right and erotic.

Well, my husband got me started here but it took almost a year for me to take the plunge. I was raised Catholic and very conservative so the idea of sleeping with someone else, much less a black man was beyond comprehension but once I met the right man and he seduced me, omg, it was like my eyes were opened!!

My husband enjoys the more open, sexier, confident me I became after going black but he was also shocked at how much I craved BBC right after it happened. I didn't even wait a week before I was calling my Bull to meet him again LOL
sounds like all 3 of you are happy now

Well, my husband got me started here but it took almost a year for me to take the plunge. I was raised Catholic and very conservative so the idea of sleeping with someone else, much less a black man was beyond comprehension but once I met the right man and he seduced me, omg, it was like my eyes were opened!!

My husband enjoys the more open, sexier, confident me I became after going black but he was also shocked at how much I craved BBC right after it happened. I didn't even wait a week before I was calling my Bull to meet him again LOL
Nice I'm sure Rubens proud

Well it took years (married 30+. prim, proper, conservative, churchgoing, socialite ) before I would give in to husband 's dream, but 3 years ago this May, I took the step into the life of Black Men and OMG, after the first night I cannot get enough. Hubby takes me to playtime weekends about twice a month, sometimes more!!!! I cannot riesist a BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK PERIOD!!!!!!!!

Back