How long did it take u to go from monogamous Christian to a BBC whore?

My way to bbc whore was a roller-coaster. And a duel between mind and pussy.
Yes, I've been raised in a conservative Christian family and had only two other men in my life until I met my husband. So this was not just the plain switch to have sex with members of another ethnic background. For me it was an explosion of extramarital relations and a journey of sexual awakening and self-discovery.
After one month, husband was commenting here that I was doing things to my black lovers I never did for him.
The second month, husband admitted that I was already a slut. He rejoiced in the fact that I cheated on him by having my first foursome with two other black clubbers apart of my bull. Four months later, black men became my main sexual partners and husband barely touched me. We stopped for a while for a self-check. But eleven months after I started, my bull was hooking me up with some traveling businessmen. It was my first official whore experience. And it wouldn't stop there.

The time it took to walk from the NAFFI supermarket to my married quarter flat as my US airforce policeman carried my shopping, which wasn’t very far!

Not entirely true tbh, after my initial unfaithfulness and straightening myself up I went through all sorts of emotions guilt anxiety pain mental turmoil and was all over the place! But it wasn’t long (same day!) before I was wearing my party dress and high heeled saddles ( totally Inappropriate for the time of year) and tottering over to his flat with some lame excuse about borrowing a cup of sugar or something.
After that I was hooked!
Did hubby find out? What happened next?

1 night and a 9 1/2 inch cock fucking me like I've never been fucked before
1 night and a 9 1/2 inch cock fucking me like I've never been fucked before
Pic he sent me wanting to know if I was interested in a repeat performance . He knew my answer. That man and his cock changed my life forever and he knew it

Attachments

• 123_1.jpg
    123_1.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 56
Back