How long did it take to turn her into a whore, black dick addict?

I turned into my BBC lovers whore and slut after my second time of being with him. I became addicted to him and how much better his penis satisfied me going deeper and fucking me harder and longer than my husbands.
I knew that I would do most things he asked this included having his brother as well fuck me also dressing as his married whore ,how he wants that allows him to finger my pussy in public in full view of anyone looking at us

Last edited:
We got into cuckolding because my wife became a size Queen and wanted more then just a dildo. She's always had a thing for muscular guys so it didn't take her long at all to learn that she was pretty much gaurenteed to get a big dick if she fucked a black guy.

I'd say it took about a year before she started fucking as much BBC as possible

I reckon around the 6/8 months mark. She had been meeting with a guy weekly, sometimes more, for about 3 months. Everything was great, she loving sex with a hung black man. I was loving occasionally being present and being involved. His wife was even happy with the arrangement and all four of us went out together a few times ( went to our own homes afterwards). He asked her if she would like to have a 3some with him and his friend and that kind of blew her mind and made her want more. Another 3some with them led to her having another with his friend and a friend of his friend. That led to her being introduced to more guys and it just snowballed.

I reckon around the 6/8 months mark. She had been meeting with a guy weekly, sometimes more, for about 3 months. Everything was great, she loving sex with a hung black man. I was loving occasionally being present and being involved. His wife was even happy with the arrangement and all four of us went out together a few times ( went to our own homes afterwards). He asked her if she would like to have a 3some with him and his friend and that kind of blew her mind and made her want more. Another 3some with them led to her having another with his friend and a friend of his friend. That led to her being introduced to more guys and it just snowballed.
Sounds like you managed to turn her into a complete black cock slut. Really gutted it turned out the way it did for the pair of you. Hopefully you’ll be able to fix it in the not so distant future

GEEZ......Sorry man or Congrats man. I don’t know how to respond now a days

So fucking hot.

I was a Virgin when I got married to husband (white ). My second and 3rd men were both black . Amazing sex with both and much better than husband can ever provide . Husband has no idea I have been with other men but I desire other men so much I’m not sure whether I should tell him or what . He isn’t gonna take it well
I hope every day my wife will tell me something like that!

Back