How long did it take to turn her into a whore, black dick addict?

I'm not talking about wives or gf that were already swinging or had lots of sex before marriage, I'm talking about someone that was monogamous or only had a few white bf.View attachment 1891815
My wife laughs at me that it took years for me to finely get her to date her first black man. I would talk about how hot it would be for her and she would always say, ok bring one home but I never did. It's took a black man picking her up at her work when he was there on business. I paved the way to make her feel it would be ok to fuck black guys, but it took a black man to actualy get her to make that next step.

We watched a black man-white wife film in November and I surprised her with a 9inch black dildo, that she started cuming on before it was a half way in. A few weeks later at a new years eve party she spread her legs with a black co-worker (his cock was at least 2inches longer and thicker than mine) do an excellent job of fucking her twice. First missionary and the second was from behind and he had her cuming almost from the first few minutes. Four of the first 5 men to fuck her after we were married were all well-hung black men and she was completely hooked from then on.

Over the years many black men got the opportunity to fuck her if they were charming and interacted with her in a certain way. This included a extremely well hung black man that spent a few months getting to know her and fucked her brains out the first time they were together in his apartment. He then lived with us for the next 3 years as her 2nd full-time husband. He and I shared all of the household expenses and our wife as if were were both married to her. She was definitely an a big black cock addict. GTR

Back