How long did it take to turn her into a whore, black dick addict?

I was a Virgin when I got married to husband (white ). My second and 3rd men were both black . Amazing sex with both and much better than husband can ever provide . Husband has no idea I have been with other men but I desire other men so much I’m not sure whether I should tell him or what . He isn’t gonna take it well

I was a Virgin when I got married to husband (white ). My second and 3rd men were both black . Amazing sex with both and much better than husband can ever provide . Husband has no idea I have been with other men but I desire other men so much I’m not sure whether I should tell him or what . He isn’t gonna take it well
Make him chastity bound. Watch how fast he obeys.

She had probably 20 or more guys in HS & work before we met. We had sex on 1st date. This was first black cock. No, she told me she was leaving me to be his whore. Before we had sex 2 or 3 times a month. I know she cheated at least twice. I only got her off orally. She never gave me head but I watched her give bbc blow job s and it got me hard and I jacked in front of them. They got me to suck and take anal and now I need it bad. Trying to find a bbc.

She had probably 20 or more guys in HS & work before we met. We had sex on 1st date. This was first black cock. No, she told me she was leaving me to be his whore. Before we had sex 2 or 3 times a month. I know she cheated at least twice. I only got her off orally. She never gave me head but I watched her give bbc blow job s and it got me hard and I jacked in front of them. They got me to suck and take anal and now I need it bad. Trying to find a bbc.

How long were you married to the whore?

Back