How it feels to be full.

I had a discussion about this with my wife quite recently. Without getting into what prompted the discussion or the accompanying demonstration, the point she made was that when she's with a well-endowed bull, she said (paraphrased), "it's hard to squeeze as tight as my muscles are trying to contract, with that much girth filling me up. So when I get to the point of climax, I squeeze and squeeze him, but can't totally contract. The orgasms are intense, but I don't 'finish.' I just want more and more. I keep cumming and cumming for as long as he'll keep fucking me, and the orgasms just keep getting stronger and stronger."

My wife often makes me crazy with teasing comments, like when we were headed to a play party and I asked if she wanted me to bring both regular and Magnum-size condoms, and her response was "why would I want to fuck a guy with a little dick? I have one of those at home." But that kind of cuckoldress banter doesn't go nearly as far toward helping me fully understand the interest in hung partners she's developed these past couple of years. Her explanation this weekend wasn't just about role play, or even about simply thinking big dicks are hot. She wanted me to understand WHY it just won't ever be the same for her with men of average or below average size. We're frequently approached by men who say things like, "I don't have a huge dick, but I know what to do with it and haven't had any complaints," and she always declines. After seeing the kind of sex she has with her bulls and fuck buddies, it's obvious that others won't satisfy her. The physical differences are clear. But as a male, I feel like maybe I didn't fully grasp the WHY, or what that difference FELT LIKE until she explained it that way.

I don't want to paint her as shallow. She's not rude about it. She can be friendly with dudes she doesn't end up fucking, and there have even been exceptions to the size test. She has always found black men beautiful and can appreciate having a nice face to look at, or a nice body to explore during an encounter. And guys that help her explore a new scenario or men who enjoy our play style and dynamic as cuckold couple are always lots of fun to her. So she's fucked a couple of black men whose cocks weren't really that much bigger than mine and enjoyed the experience. But in those cases she always comes home still hungry and has sloppy seconds with me, or has me go down on her, or uses her vibrator while telling me the story, and usually she finishes and it's an earlier night.

When she and I have sex, she will often have an orgasm (whether she permits me one or not), but once she cums, that's pretty much it. It's one and done. I can feel her contract around me when she gets off, and she does genuinely enjoy it, but she's not horny anymore afterward at all. That might sound like a good thing, but there's a huge difference between having an adequate orgasm and being stuffed and stretched by a massive cock all night long. When the guy she's with is hung, she has multiple orgasms for hours on end, gets worked up enough to behave like a total slut trying to please her partner, and comes home mostly spent. She'll tell me the short version of what happened that night, typically including the sentence "I came more times than I can count," while getting ready for bed. Sometimes she'll permit me a bit of worshipping or let me edge while she gets cleaned up, but it's pretty much for my benefit and not hers, and I have to wait until the next day for more details. Rarely does she still crave any additional sexual attention after being filled up completely during a long session having her brains fucked out by a partner with a thick, hard BBC.

I will try to explain. Of course I will be exaggerating to make a point.

A small or average cock struggles with quite a few obstacles: the right angle, the right pace, The right ******* the right position, and so on. This is not even considering that compared to a big cock he isn’t even able to touch you everywhere inside, to hit all your spots, even not if he brings his a game.

A big one doesn’t have to worry about any of this. It’s his nature to touch and to hit you everywhere inside On every spot that could potentially mean fun. Because of the stretching and please he is able to reach the feeling is more intense than compared with normal or small and additionally he goes places where are the screws go on every spot that could potentially mean fun. Because of the stretching and please he is able to reach the feeling is more intense than compared with normal or small and additionally he goes places where others don’t go.

So basically all a hung guy has to do is to bring a little empathy and stamina. If you have a big cock on a man who also has empathy and stamina there is no way a normal guy could make up for the size.

Of course this description is superficial and exaggerating in order to make a point. But I hope you understand what I mean.

Back