How important is making the wife swallow? ??

It was like watching a strange woman , she would never let me cum anywhere near her and there i was watching my wife take a huge load and wanting moor , which she got every half hour , now its part of her evening with her lover
That's fantastic guys...my wife does the same thing....i don't really care about cum into another girl mouth with my wife but i really love to making My wife getting lots of sperm into her mouth in front of me but I'm trying to convincing her to do it...

I hope that as the ideas of this type of relationship grow, so to will womens often hesitant roles. I think too many women are happy to take the fantasy only so far, which shouldn't be happening. Truly, once they are owned (which all women should be), they are OWNED. The definition of this is pretty much that the owner can do as he pleases with the object he owns. This means if he wants you to swallow, it isn't really her choice anyway. Not to mention very selfish and rude.

Not to mention, I don't understand how swallowing it could be a problem?! Ok, fine, some women don't like semen, in which case you probably never did this for your husband or boyfriend. But it's different for when it's a black bulls cum. It should give you a sense of pride and self worth to be able to have his potent seed inside of you. I'm sure you can endure the taste (which you probably won't notice in the heat of the moment) just to make your bull proud and to make yourself proud too.

Back