How important is making the wife swallow? ??

I believe it should be her decision. However, I do believe if she wants to experience the complete lifestyle then she should swallow. There are multiple levels of the lifestyle. Not every wife wants hardcore sex. The act of swallowing cum doesn't have to be violently ******. It can be done in a passionate manner. An alternative could be sitting the load into the cuckold's mouth.

Last edited:
Yes, it should be her decision...never good to "make" a woman do anything! We all have different likes, dislikes, and limits....

I am a cumslut...but only in my cunt...I have never been into swallowing, yuck, and not really into giving head either, though I have developed an apprecation for licking a Bull's big cock clean of the mix of his seed and my girlfriends juices, and have learned to get into submitting to giving a bit of head, or at least just appreciatively licking a Big Black Cock....

I really just want a Bull to cum deep inside me and fill me up, cunt or ass...anything else seems to me the wrong way to go.....

:blackheart: Lanie

Yes, it should be her decision...never good to "make" a woman do anything! We all have different likes, dislikes, and limits....

I am a cumslut...but only in my cunt...I have never been into swallowing, yuck, and not really into giving head either, though I have developed an apprecation for licking a Bull's big cock clean of the mix of his seed and my girlfriends juices, and have learned to get into submitting to giving a bit of head, or at least just appreciatively licking a Big Black Cock....

I really just want a Bull to cum deep inside me and fill me up, cunt or ass...anything else seems to me the wrong way to go.....

:blackheart: Lanie
What cuckold could disagree with a wife only wanting cum in her pussy? That only means more creampie!

My wife swallows because she hates facial
Sounds like my first wife would rather screw than suck but a few times she did always swallowed except once. She started to ******* as I was cumming so I pulled out and it shot on her face and in her hair she was more upset about messing up her hair than cumming in her mouth so she always swallowed

Honestly, I will do what ever he wants me to do with his cum, him cumming is like the icing on the cake (lol), it's what brings the awesome sex I just had to a perfect end, sort of like my sexual closure in a way. Really, there is nothing more disappointing, confident crushing, ego busting, and unsatisfying as when a guy doesn't finish at the end (Yes, this has happened to me before! Not my fault in the least! But that's a story for another time.).

I love the feeling at the end when my body and mind are thinking "Mmmhmm, I did that! I'm the one who got you there!". It only heightens that feeling when you incorporate one or two of your sense firing off in your mind like touch, taste and smell as he cums for YOU, I think your mind reacts differently depending on were he comes subconsciously and consciously depending on who you are.

I think taking cum in your mouth fires off more senses then anywhere else and that's why it's so popular for most. It hits smell, taste, feel, and even a bit of sight for me and all those senses firing off only increases the excitement and pure reality that I just made my man cum! I'm feeling it, tasting it, smelling it and even saw it, BAM! It's official, he came for ME and he did it right in my mouth!!! lol

And you know he loves that your experiencing exactly that, a mouth full of his cum right after YOU got him there! I love that part of sex, all the sense that are involved, that's why swallowing is my favorite, but that's just me, I really enjoy it anywhere, as long as he cums for me he can choose where ever he wants, I just want him to in the end and I'm happy.

Back