How important is making the wife swallow? ??

I'm the husband. ...tryin to convince my wife to swallow. ...because i think that without that is not complete the sharing. ..here's 2 pics of white wifes doing that. ...What you people think about that? ?

what's important is that you're both doing what's comfortable.

i used to hate swallowing but i realise it's a massive turn on for guys and i like the reaction i get when i do. after a while it's not something you think about it and just do it without thinking.

I like the guy to pull my head back by my hair, I look into his eyes (my makeup running from the deep throat gagging) and have him release his cum all over my face. I then suck his dick to get every last drop and use my fingers to scoop all the cum on my face into my mouth. Then I play with it in my mouth and maybe blow a few bubbles before swallowing the lot and sticking my tongue out to prove it. X

Honestly, I will do what ever he wants me to do with his cum, him cumming is like the icing on the cake (lol), it's what brings the awesome sex I just had to a perfect end, sort of like my sexual closure in a way. Really, there is nothing more disappointing, confident crushing, ego busting, and unsatisfying as when a guy doesn't finish at the end (Yes, this has happened to me before! Not my fault in the least! But that's a story for another time.).

I love the feeling at the end when my body and mind are thinking "Mmmhmm, I did that! I'm the one who got you there!". It only heightens that feeling when you incorporate one or two of your sense firing off in your mind like touch, taste and smell as he cums for YOU, I think your mind reacts differently depending on were he comes subconsciously and consciously depending on who you are.

I think taking cum in your mouth fires off more senses then anywhere else and that's why it's so popular for most. It hits smell, taste, feel, and even a bit of sight for me and all those senses firing off only increases the excitement and pure reality that I just made my man cum! I'm feeling it, tasting it, smelling it and even saw it, BAM! It's official, he came for ME and he did it right in my mouth!!! lol

And you know he loves that your experiencing exactly that, a mouth full of his cum right after YOU got him there! I love that part of sex, all the sense that are involved, that's why swallowing is my favorite, but that's just me, I really enjoy it anywhere, as long as he cums for me he can choose where ever he wants, I just want him to in the end and I'm happy.
Good Girl !

Back