How I became a cuckold

I used to date a girl who had two roommates. One had a white boyfriend, the other had a black boyfriend. The black guy would bring all his homies over, they would party, do *******, ******* Hennessy, and fuck the ******* out of every white girl who walked through that house. The one with the black boyfriend would be getting fucked in one room, and whenever the white boyfriend left, his girl would let these black guys gang bang her in the other room. The whole house would shake and my girlfriend and I would be in her room hearing these girls scream and cry in pleasure. We would get horny and fuck too. Sometimes when she wasn't home, I would masturbate to the sounds of these black men ravaging these pretty white girls. One day I went downstairs while a black guy was fucking his white girl, and he got in my face and told me to get the fuck back upstairs or he would knock me out. That was my first time feeling completely cucked.

Eventually when I was having sex with my girlfriend I would notice her pussy was loose. I could barely even feel my little white weenie in her. I asked if shed been fucking these guys but she insisted she didn't. One day one of the black guys straight up told me they gang banged her before I got there. So I went up to her room while she was still in bed, pulled her panties off and started to eat her freshly fucked black owned pussy. She jerked ne off and told me how amazing bbc is. It was such an enlightening sexual experience. I've been a cuck ever since

Back