How frequent does a regular bull fuck your wife? Whats the norm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*******. I gotta get moving. I am once or twice every 2-3 months and the a lot on vacation twice a year. The once or twice a week sounds so good but I barely have the patience to be in a steady relationship with one man (hubby) much less two. On the other hand all that sex has got me thinking....
lol I need it 2-3 times a week minimum but would love to move one in .... not all guys are brave! and he would have to be really into me

*******. I gotta get moving. I am once or twice every 2-3 months and the a lot on vacation twice a year. The once or twice a week sounds so good but I barely have the patience to be in a steady relationship with one man (hubby) much less two. On the other hand all that sex has got me thinking....
I think being on the conservative side is a smart move for a lifestyle like this. I'm just a wannabe, but this would be the frequency I think I would want for my wife and could be happy with. The buildup would be just as fun as the real thing imho. More than this and things could likely get out of hand quickly for a lot of relationships. I think you're smart for doing it this way.

The norm is two times a week and three times on holiday weeks.
But weather is also a key Factor here because the Bull will be visiting more the Warmer weather. So if you live in Florida you havets ad one more visit every week Compared to New York.

Initially it was once a month. But that lasted about 2 months. After the initial meet which then turned to sex pretty fast I amended our agreement. It become every 2 weeks and then every week. It was one on one only, then a 3 some. Then a 4 some and ultimately me and a friend of mine attended a gangbang with 6 bulls. So the rules me and hubby agreed to were altered pretty quickly but one rule wasn't broken. Michael will remain caged and pussyfree for the entire 2019 calendar year and possibly beyond depending on how things progress. He resisted at the start but over time it dawned on him that I wasn't going to give in.
J
Xoxoxoxo

So it is the truth! Any other statement is just a fantasy bullshit.
So if u're in a married relationship with ******* u've to manage that too n time to bbc-date is much more less as in a childless relationship.
Mike n Sabine
We are childless but it is still hard with work and life in general to make a lot of time. My first was this past New Years Eve. I have seen him twice since then. Not because we didn't want too, just hard finding time. I hate quickies. Just leaves me frustrated so I would rather wait for the right time.

Ok, so this is my biggest problem for me within the lifestyle. This is my own self-imposed issue, though. I would like to meet 2-4 times every week. But even though I absolutely adore sex and want it constantly, I always want to spend some time out of the bedroom, too. So drinks, dinner, dancing, whatever. It can be as simple as anything, I don't need champagne and filet mignon. I am not seeking a sugar daddy. To me, a public date and time to flirt and talk gives context to fantastic sex, which makes things even better. Most men in the lifestyle are looking for sex only. I totally understand and respect that. Their decision of what they want is just as valid as mine.

So, most men feel a little uneasy about meeting a married white woman for a public date before sex. There are many ****** posing as lifestyle girls, so the men already have their guard up. Plus, they want to get right to the main event, which for most men means the sex but for me is all of it, sex included. Also, a lot of men assume that means I am trying to end my marriage, or might risk blowing up their relationship (if they are on a kitchen pass, or if they are in a relationship and sneaking around). None of that is my case.

So, by my own choice, I am looking for a subset of a subset of a subset. Because of that, when I find someone like me, we usually "go out" (date/fuck) for several months until that relationship comes to its natural end. During that time, my bull is usually fucking me several times every week. But when it's over, it is difficult for me in a smaller town to find someone else who is a good fit.

Well said

My wife spends every weekend with her BBC BF in a city 3 hours from us! I take her to meet him and we have dinner on Friday nights and then I come home and she goes with him until I pick her up on Mondays! She was/is a nurse and our friends have been told she does volunteer work on weekends and stays with other volunteers! Sorta true! I jack off a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back