How frequent does a regular bull fuck your wife? Whats the norm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With us it was agreed we would meet her guy a couple of times first and then pencil in once a month if they got on right. Her first meet I was in attendance just to make sure he was who he said he was. It went very well for her so it became once a month. Then once a week. Twice a week is where we are at now but she has two more guys and the times will likely change again. Since I'm in chastity her guys are her only real outlet.

With us it was agreed we would meet her guy a couple of times first and then pencil in once a month if they got on right. Her first meet I was in attendance just to make sure he was who he said he was. It went very well for her so it became once a month. Then once a week. Twice a week is where we are at now but she has two more guys and the times will likely change again. Since I'm in chastity her guys are her only real outlet.

Love the rapid progression there. Seems to be a theme with BBC...whether it's hotwives or cucks: doesn't take long for the momentum to take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back