How does it feel to take black mens seed deep inside you

Huh?...I’m pure as driven snow..

The driven snow that has a thick, throbbing black cock inside it, fucking it hard and deep.... making it ache with desire and beg to be fucked deeper and harder... desperate to feel his hot cum explode.. craving every inch of his body with a primal, lascivious lust... and insatiable hunger for more hard black cock...

Is that what you meant by the 'driven snow' perhaps? (or am I misrepresenting you?)

The driven snow that has a thick, throbbing black cock inside it, fucking it hard and deep.... making it ache with desire and beg to be fucked deeper and harder... desperate to feel his hot cum explode.. craving every inch of his body with a primal, lascivious lust... and insatiable hunger for more hard black cock...

Is that what you meant by the 'driven snow' perhaps? (or am I misrepresenting you?)
:)

It feels RIGHT. Like it is meant to be. I literally feel happy that I have given my black lover(s) so much pleasure. And I really get in my head about this: millions of years of evolution program a man that when he finds that most desirable woman, his instinct and desire is to breed her (even if it isn't a conscious thought). So, of course, I feel physically wonderful but it is also an emotional euphoria to me as he pumps my pussy full of his seed that I am the one he has chosen to give his precious gift to.

So I probably take it deeper than a lot of women. Of course sex with a condom is still great physically, but when that gorgeous black cock is actually shooting me full of his hot jizz, it is an absolute emotional high for me. Not always, but sometimes, the heat of that moment make me cum all over again. ♥

Last edited:
His rhythm changes, his thrusts become more urgent, his skin gets hotter, I feel the temperature of his skin change, he gets harder, thicker, then that deepest of thrusts, the one that presses against your cervix and a warm explosion of precious cum. You feel that cock pulsing like a heart beat as he shoots his load deep inside you. Rope after rope till you're sure it will spill out.

He's still in you shuddering and groaning, enjoying the clenching tightness of your pussy. The perspiration cools on your skin.

He rolls his weight off you. At first it is a relief to breath and to relax your sore thighs, but as his cock leaves you there is an emptiness that you'll begin to immediately miss. Thankfully you have the warmth of his cum to comfort you.
Beautifully described Samantha

His rhythm changes, his thrusts become more urgent, his skin gets hotter, I feel the temperature of his skin change, he gets harder, thicker, then that deepest of thrusts, the one that presses against your cervix and a warm explosion of precious cum. You feel that cock pulsing like a heart beat as he shoots his load deep inside you. Rope after rope till you're sure it will spill out.

He's still in you shuddering and groaning, enjoying the clenching tightness of your pussy. The perspiration cools on your skin.

He rolls his weight off you. At first it is a relief to breath and to relax your sore thighs, but as his cock leaves you there is an emptiness that you'll begin to immediately miss. Thankfully you have the warmth of his cum to comfort you.
What a beautiful description!! Your words just paint mind pictures that are so realistic!

Back