How does it feel taking bbc cum deep inside you

I love it when my bulls cum down my throat, deep inside my pussy and ass so deep it stays inside me knowing my body is obsorbing that black seed into my system! Would love a gangbang that provides me with maybe 10 plus loads filling me to overflowing

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 42
My bull has fucked me several times on my lunch hour and I went back with his cum running out of me. I know they can smell my pussy and his cum and I love it.
I enjoy my wife being filled and once she has try and make her delay showing for at least a few hours or even a day by which time the smell is amazing

I love the feeling of him shooting cum inside me, the pulsing and the rush at the same time, I ask him to hold his dick inside me for as long as possible so that I get to keep as much as possible in my pussy.
Always good to make sure the bull keeps pushing after he’s cum to make sure his load is buried as deep as possible amd isn’t coming out anytime soon awesome 😎

In the moments before he cums, his cock starts to swell up at the base, and then slowly up his cock swells all the way up until I feel his last thrust deeper in me and his cum explodes deep inside me. I love all of this from the start to the end, and then the cum is finding room in there and ends up leaking out. But the other thing I like is his deep groan as he is cumming. The combination of how it feels inside me and how he sounds as he enjoys filling my pussy, is amazing and makes me cum. It is wonderful to know you have pleased your lover
My wife is in the missionary position with her bull and just as hes about to cum she raises her ass slighty opening her cervix wide and the load goes deep inside filling her up with nothing leaking from her

Do you like to keep loads inside after being pumped full? Have you walked around in public or gone to work with a load dripping into your panties or down your thighs
I get my wife to do this as often as I can I love the thought of a man’s load inside my wife as we are meeting her parents or friends for lunch or dinner she sits there so innocent when really she’s carrying another cum inside her

My husband loves for me to be filled with cum balls deep down my 3holes! I love the feeling of my bull shooting his load deep inside me, down my throat, deep in my ass , but the best is him deep in my pussy cumming in my cervix as many loads as he can give me please! I always wrap my legs around him and hold him deep till he gets soft, then close my legs & start blowing him till he's hard again for more loads! I know that buy my body obsorbing bbc cum it's changing me as I want more & more often & I even want sex more often with my husband so becoming a regular slut for bbc's is improving my marriage!

Back