How does it feel taking bbc cum deep inside you

It is so amazing feeling when BBC is ready and start to shoot inside of me I can feel it is so much pulsing and pushing deeper, I love it. I try to keep all inside but it is so much and he probably stretch me little bit so of course some run out, less if he is very deep of course.

It is so amazing feeling when BBC is ready and start to shoot inside of me I can feel it is so much pulsing and pushing deeper, I love it. I try to keep all inside but it is so much and he probably stretch me little bit so of course some run out, less if he is very deep of course.
Do you like to keep loads inside after being pumped full? Have you walked around in public or gone to work with a load dripping into your panties or down your thighs

Do you like to keep loads inside after being pumped full? Have you walked around in public or gone to work with a load dripping into your panties or down your thighs
I keep it in with a plug. I've went to work and to stores with my white pussy full of black seed. But I've also sucked my former master, @ramgabbc in Walmart parking lot surrounded by everyday customers.

AMAZING! :love:

When he cums, I want it deep - and this pussy is greedy and doesn't let much drip out.

One of our favorites: taking a load from a Bull and then husband fucks it deeper and adds to it, then we go out somewhere public, like a pub. We'll have a little smirk the whole time, enjoying the dirty secret of my having cum from two (or more) men in me at the same time while husband is buying me drinks at the bar.

Back