How does it feel taking bbc cum deep inside you

For me there are two aspects to this, the physical side and the psychological side. The physical side is self fulfilling i.e. a good jet of hot cum hitting the right spot is an overwhelming feeling for the Bull and I can only imagine based on my experience must be for the woman too, however the psychological aspects can be varied based on Birth Control status......for me when shooting my hot seed into a raw totally unprotected pussy can only be explained as sex in another world and that's probably an understatement..... :blackgrimace:

In the moments before he cums, his cock starts to swell up at the base, and then slowly up his cock swells all the way up until I feel his last thrust deeper in me and his cum explodes deep inside me. I love all of this from the start to the end, and then the cum is finding room in there and ends up leaking out. But the other thing I like is his deep groan as he is cumming. The combination of how it feels inside me and how he sounds as he enjoys filling my pussy, is amazing and makes me cum. It is wonderful to know you have pleased your lover

In the moments before he cums, his cock starts to swell up at the base, and then slowly up his cock swells all the way up until I feel his last thrust deeper in me and his cum explodes deep inside me. I love all of this from the start to the end, and then the cum is finding room in there and ends up leaking out. But the other thing I like is his deep groan as he is cumming. The combination of how it feels inside me and how he sounds as he enjoys filling my pussy, is amazing and makes me cum. It is wonderful to know you have pleased your lover
the "swell" is very important and the sensation of feeling that must be great for the woman, I once had a regular that loved to suck my cock to feel the "swell".......she got so good and accustomed to my cock she could tell me I was about to cum before I knew

the "swell" is very important and the sensation of feeling that must be great for the woman, I once had a regular that loved to suck my cock to feel the "swell".......she got so good and accustomed to my cock she could tell me I was about to cum before I knew
Yes OMG YES THE SWELL,THE THROB,THE PRESSURE,MY ORGASM THAT USUALLY COMES WITH HIM CUMMING!!!!!!! I LOVE IT ❤️

This is the most beautiful and accurate description I’ve heard from a black cock living white woman. Thank you 🙏 it reminds me so much of what I wintrnessed and heard my ex describe as she took her massive bulls load. Swelling and then deep thrusts and exploding

Yes this is very good explanation, I have said almost same but you have better words

all true

I love feeling black men cum way deep in my pussy,nothing feels as good!!!Especially not my husbands little squirt lol My lovers cum so hard and deep sometimes it even squirts out and they still keep cumming!Its so warm and wet gushing into
My gf friend yeah seen her yoga pants thought she peed or sat on something she had to borrow my gf pants and they talked my gf told me what happened a hook up and blew her mind and well a load too . My girl was curious on details I was too cause if she hooked up I would love a 4 some her friend is librarian cute and my girl would cum hard faster , one can only wish lol

Back