How do you thank your wife's bulls?

Everything that could be written has been written about that event, and afterwards, and has been posted elsewhere on this site for your follow up if you so wish. In response to you questions however, here are a few details. I sat and watched the whole event the first time Pam took a strange BBC, or any cock other than my own, she was an honest the goodness Virgin when we married. No, I didn’t partake in any of their activity prior, during or after the first time Edwin stuck his BBC into her. I’ve admitted elsewhere on this site that I did blow a hot load of cum in my underwear, without even touching myself, the first time Edwin got on his knees between Pam’s outstretched legs, her ass propped up by a pillow so as to better align her gloryhole with its intended visitor, Edwin holding by her waist with his left hand, his over sized manhood in his right, Pam looking down between her legs at the sight of what would attempt to enter her now well swollen wet white pussy! I watched as Edwin made the first thrust and successfully buried about maybe just a quarter, or less, of his offering, as Pam attempted to pull back as if in fear of the damage this black intruder might cause her beautiful pussy. Edwin, not to be denied at this point, pulled back, tightened his grip on Pam’s waist and thrust forward with a second attempt to bury his manhood ever deeper into her. It took several attempts like this before Edwin managed to get balls deep, as he had intended, into Pam‘s hot, ridiculousLu swollen, wet pussy. It was sometime between that first thrust by Edwin and when he got balls deep into her, that I blew a load in my underwear, a fact that I didn’t realize long after the fact, probably due to the fact that I was so awe struck. It was on Edwin’s second thrust that Pam yelled out, “Oh, God! He’s in me! He’s in meeeeeee!” I knew at that moment that my long held fantasy of seeing a black guy screw a white girl had now come to fruition, never ever, even in my wildest dreams, think that the white girl Id see getting screwed by a black guy would have had been my wife and old university roommate.

Pam and Edwin have a get together several times a year since then. Yes, she‘s taken on few black guys since then, but all three have been one timers, with the exception of Edwin’s twin brother, Eduard. Her favourite however is Edwin.
she sounds like my kinda' girl.

When my wife's bullfriend is leaving for the evening I always make him a snack to go, shake his hand and thank his for his service because I know for the next few days she will be happy and relaxed. I will often get more sex from her as well. He has changed out marriage for the better. Nothing makes a marriage better than a sexually satisfied wife

Last edited:
When my wife's bullfriend is leaving for the evening I always make his a snack to go, shake his hand and thank his for his service because I know for the next few days she will be happy and relaxed. I will often get more sex from her as well. He has changed out marriage for the better. Nothing makes a marriage better than a sexually satisfied wife
That is so true. And she smiles and laughs for days.

When my wife's bullfriend is leaving for the evening I always make him a snack to go, shake his hand and thank his for his service because I know for the next few days she will be happy and relaxed. I will often get more sex from her as well. He has changed out marriage for the better. Nothing makes a marriage better than a sexually satisfied wife
And that's exactly why he's fucking your wife , everybody's happy

Back