How do you thank your wife's bulls?

Just wanted to ask all the cuckolds out there, how you thank or show appreciation to your wife's bulls when they have finished doing what you cant do to your wife? Let me know what you have done or are doing to say thank you sir?

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
In our situation it was simple, Edwin got to fuck my wife again and again and again and a …. I think you get the message! Via way of background, it was an overnight effort on my part to get Pam, my wife, to spread her legs for some nice BBC, the only problem being that overnight effort took almost nine years of married life to get to. It happened a few years ago while on a combined vacation/convention trip. The night prior to the start of the convention we attended a “get to know you cocktail party” where I met up with an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. I introduced him to Pam and they got along all that evening extremely well. They seemed fascinated with each other, anyway prior to calling it a day the three of us agreed to go out to dinner the following evening. That night back in bed in our room Pam was a little horny, much to my delight, so we went at it. In the height of passion, as I had frequently done over the years and without much forethought I asked Pam, “Would you like to try a BBC while we’re away?” This time however her response was more certain and affirmative, it was just one word: “EDWIN?” As the say, the rest is history.

Last edited:
In our situation it was simple, Edwin got to fuck my wife again and again and again and a …. I think you get the message! Via way of background, it was an overnight effort on my part to get Pam, my wife, to spread her legs for some nice BBC, the only problem being that overnight effort took almost nine years of married life to get to. It happened a few years ago while on a combined vacation/convention trip. The night prior to the start of the convention we attended a “get to know you cocktail party” where I met up with an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. I introduced him to Pam and they got along all that evening extremely well. They seemed fascinated with each other, anyway prior to calling it a day the three of us agreed to go out to dinner the following evening. That night back in bed in our room Pam was a little horny, much to my delight, so we went at it. In the height of passion, as I had frequently done over the years and without much forethought I asked Pam, “Would you like to try a BBC while we’re away?” This time however her response was more certain and affirmative, a was just one word: “EDWIN?” As the say, the rest is history.
So were you involved in the event too? Did you fluff him and/or do any clean up of the two of them? Interested to hear the dirty details. Also did this spur her onto other stranger cocks and cuckolding events for you both. Thanks for sharing.

As a Bull I can tell you that you have already given us the greatest gift that you can ever give us which is the honor and privilege to enjoying the pleasurable company of your wife! The only thing that you can truly give us Bulls as a gift is more uninhibited time to enjoy that sexy wife of yours!♠️

Time and privilege are the greatest gifts that husbands and boyfriends can give to a Bull!

So were you involved in the event too? Did you fluff him and/or do any clean up of the two of them? Interested to hear the dirty details. Also did this spur her onto other stranger cocks and cuckolding events for you both. Thanks for sharing.

Everything that could be written has been written about that event, and afterwards, and has been posted elsewhere on this site for your follow up if you so wish. In response to you questions however, here are a few details. I sat and watched the whole event the first time Pam took a strange BBC, or any cock other than my own, she was an honest the goodness Virgin when we married. No, I didn’t partake in any of their activity prior, during or after the first time Edwin stuck his BBC into her. I’ve admitted elsewhere on this site that I did blow a hot load of cum in my underwear, without even touching myself, the first time Edwin got on his knees between Pam’s outstretched legs, her ass propped up by a pillow so as to better align her gloryhole with its intended visitor, Edwin holding by her waist with his left hand, his over sized manhood in his right, Pam looking down between her legs at the sight of what would attempt to enter her now well swollen wet white pussy! I watched as Edwin made the first thrust and successfully buried about maybe just a quarter, or less, of his offering, as Pam attempted to pull back as if in fear of the damage this black intruder might cause her beautiful pussy. Edwin, not to be denied at this point, pulled back, tightened his grip on Pam’s waist and thrust forward with a second attempt to bury his manhood ever deeper into her. It took several attempts like this before Edwin managed to get balls deep, as he had intended, into Pam‘s hot, ridiculousLu swollen, wet pussy. It was sometime between that first thrust by Edwin and when he got balls deep into her, that I blew a load in my underwear, a fact that I didn’t realize long after the fact, probably due to the fact that I was so awe struck. It was on Edwin’s second thrust that Pam yelled out, “Oh, God! He’s in me! He’s in meeeeeee!” I knew at that moment that my long held fantasy of seeing a black guy screw a white girl had now come to fruition, never ever, even in my wildest dreams, think that the white girl I‘d see getting screwed by a black guy would have had been my wife and by an old university roommate of mine!

Pam and Edwin have a get together several times a year since then. Yes, she‘s taken on a few other black guys since then, but all three have been one timers, with the exception of Edwin’s twin brother, Eduard. Her favourite however is Edwin.

Last edited:
Th
I was made to get a vasectomy prior to our marriage, because my wife refused to carry any baby of mine. Therefore her bulls are doing the ultimate act for her that I obviously now can't do. To address your question, we have agreed upon a ritual. Each time she becomes pregnant I must show my gratitude to the bull who impregnated her, with a blowjob to completion, including swallowing. So far I've performed this ritual four times. The first time was gut wrenching, until I got into it. The second blowjob I gave, was the only time I met him. I know people hate hearing this; but she is totally invested in black race superiority. I do hope this answers your question thoroughly enough to satisfy you Jasmine.
That sounds like a very agreeable method indeed of thanking the bull who inseminated your wife, although now that you have developed a taste for that hot viscus bull cum, I suspect you must now crave it at many other times also. Do you get involved with her liaisons with bulls? Such as fluffing and cleaning them both up? Seems to me that you are the perfect little cuck boi for performing that duty of care for your wife and bull. Seems like your wife has had plans for you right from the beginning!!!

I would be very interested in hearing some of those stories and of seeing you with one of the bulls "in action" so to speak.

My hub and I have had many similar sessions, and for us, its all about the cum!

Just wanted to ask all the cuckolds out there, how you thank or show appreciation to your wife's bulls when they have finished doing what you cant do to your wife? Let me know what you have done or are doing to say thank you sir?

Being supportive by encouraging your wife to give herself to a bull is all they really want, the rest is for the cuck to feel needed.

As a Bull I can tell you that you have already given us the greatest gift that you can ever give us which is the honor and privilege to enjoying the pleasurable company of your wife! The only thing that you can truly give us Bulls as a gift is more uninhibited time to enjoy that sexy wife of yours!♠️

Time and privilege are the greatest gifts that husbands and boyfriends can give to a Bull!
Very nice thoughts indeed. Which is why I do try to give my girl and her bull more time together. I love to pay for them to go in mini trips together. Pay for the room and all expenses . All I ask is for videos of their fuck sessions

Back