How do you thank your wife's bulls?

Anybody ever full flown a bull out and like bought them a nice hotel, also taken them and your lady to a really nice dinner? Paying for all of it.

I once had my hubby go up to a young black waiter we met and offer him my pussy. He came over to our table and I told him that tomorrow my hub would meet him in our hotel, and take him to get prepared to "take me". The next day hub met him and gave him a note from me, detailing what would happen and what Pops, my hub, would be doing to prepare him for our afternoon session. Hub then took him to buy (hubby paid) a new suit, shoes, socks silk underwear, a haircut and shave, colognes and new watch. He then brought him to our suite in the hotel. Hubby then shaved this bulls cock and balls and dressed him in his new outfit, as the note had described. When he was ready, hub came and told me, (I was in the separate bedroom in the suite) I gave hub another note to give to our new bull that explained that my hub will now prepare his cock and balls for my pussy, and I had instructed hub to fluff this new guy and lick his balls so that he was fully erect and ready for me. Then hub led him into my bedroom, where I was waiting in my leather lingerie and where I had laid out hubs schoolgirl outfit for him to change into...what an afternoon that was and boy did that young black man have a sac full of cum for us to enjoy. After we were finished, we took him downstairs for a gourmet meal. I made hubby wear a garter belt and open crotch panties under his white linen pants, which were slightly see thru and pay for the entire meal. I also had hub play with our bulls cock under the table while the meal was served as I kissed our new bull, all very showy to everyone in the room! I then had hub take our bull to the men's room and blow him in there and leave the cum on his face as he walked back to the table...its was one hell of a day for everyone concerned, but what great fun!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Last edited:
When I was a teen it was the biggest honor and validation for a girl's dad to see me as a respectable young man and let me know that I had his permission to visit his ******* and enjoy her company. So likewise it is with a man's hotwife!

As a Bull it's an honor to hear a hubby say that I am welcome to visit and enjoy his wife with his permission so while I'm stretching that married pussy and enjoying the sweet savor of her goodies I just want you hubby's to know that I will leave my gratitude 💦 deep inside your lovely wife!♠️

I just allowed him to fuck and breed my wife. Isn't a blow job (when allowed) and a handshake enough? Respect is this situation is a two way street. We allowed him inside her and inside our marriage. He should be thanking us.

We agree the cum sperm whatever you want to describe it is the big turn on for us both too we could never envisage a bull fucking her with a condom it has to be bareback and his seed deep inside her every time there are some occasions when she sucks him dry and they can be quite hot too but nothing prepares you for seeing a bbc shooting his seed in your wife and then when he pulls out seeing that huge mess
I hope you get to film the moment when that happens. That's a sight that no husband should miss out on.

817_1000.jpg

We agree the cum sperm whatever you want to describe it is the big turn on for us both too we could never envisage a bull fucking her with a condom it has to be bareback and his seed deep inside her every time there are some occasions when she sucks him dry and they can be quite hot too but nothing prepares you for seeing a bbc shooting his seed in your wife and then when he pulls out seeing that huge mess
Um sentences with a period. 🤣🤣😉

🙏🙏🙏🙏

I make sure my sexual needs come second and that they are dominant. Clean up is always important.

My wife also resisted rimming so I told her to respect our bull or it might bring shame to us. She now rims everytime he comes by for a blowjob between shifts.

I once had my hubby go up to a young black waiter we met and offer him my pussy. He came over to our table and I told him that tomorrow my hub would meet him in our hotel, and take him to get prepared to "take me". The next day hub met him and gave him a note from me, detailing what would happen and what Pops, my hub, would be doing to prepare him for our afternoon session. Hub then took him to buy (hubby paid) a new suit, shoes, socks silk underwear, a haircut and shave, colognes and new watch. He then brought him to our suite in the hotel. Hubby then shaved this bulls cock and balls and dressed him in his new outfit, as the note had described. When he was ready, hub came and told me, (I was in the separate bedroom in the suite) I gave hub another note to give to our new bull that explained that my hub will now prepare his cock and balls for my pussy, and I had instructed hub to fluff this new guy and lick his balls so that he was fully erect and ready for me. Then hub led him into my bedroom, where I was waiting in my leather lingerie and where I had laid out hubs schoolgirl outfit for him to change into...what an afternoon that was and boy did that young black man have a sac full of cum for us to enjoy. After we were finished, we took him downstairs for a gourmet meal. I made hubby wear a garter belt and open crotch panties under his white linen pants, which were slightly see thru and pay for the entire meal. I also had hub play with our bulls cock under the table while the meal was served as I kissed our new bull, all very showy to everyone in the room! I then had hub take our bull to the men's room and blow him in there and leave the cum on his face as he walked back to the table...its was one hell of a day for everyone concerned, but what great fun!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
You are so fucking sexy hot.

I lick him clean then kiss the head of his cock. While on my knees look up. Tell him thank you for using my wife as his slut. Kiss his nut sack and head his cock again. Thanking him for his gift he left in her then lick her clean.

I lick him clean then kiss the head of his cock. While on my knees look up. Tell him thank you for using my wife as his slut. Kiss his nut sack and head his cock again. Thanking him for his gift he left in her then lick her clean.

Would you also remind him to come by next time?

Back