How do you select a bull for your wife ?

I ran ads on doublelist and searched here and on other atl sites, finally found her a bull who we met last weekend at a bar she sucked him off in our car he grabbed her head and face fucked her till he shoot the biggest load down her throat. She swallowed it and licked extra cum off his fingers. It was so hot!! Trying to get her to fuck him this weekend. She is definitely gonna fuck him just may not be as soon as i want due to scheduling.. but im gonna let him shoot a huge load in her pussy this time. She has been craving it since she swallowed him..

she is really a size queen, she likes guys that are clean shaven top and bottom. She love rough sex and small groups of black studs.

But if any guy ask her what she likes to do he is out forever . if you are a true bull you would not ask.
I remember how much fun I had with her at Splash Mocha. Definitely hope to do the same if you'll attend and it's still going on.

Tell us about your experience on searching and seeking for the right bull for your wife?
Was it your wife who searched ?
No, it was me. But the bull, her first, was my much younger and physically very beautiful black best buddy, still a woman-virgin, who had been my secret and sole homosexual lover since he was 17, two whole years before I worked up the courage to introduce him to her.

I choose a guy the wife would be attracted to and fun to hang with. The first guy I choose was a bull with a lot of experience and found him on site domywife.com. We talked for about 2 months before he met us at a bar one night. Wife was saying she don’t know it’s weird for me to want to watch. But about half hour in they were kissing and fooling around in car on our way to our house and was my first time watching wife and can’t get enough of it.

1) Age range 21 to 30 y/o
2) Height/weight proportionate
3) He has to have the RIGHT attitude
4) He has to have the size " equipment " we're looking for
5) Must NOT think he God's gift to women
6) He MUST be capable of squirting a lot of sperm; that's our BIG hot button

He's a good looking well built younger coworker that we would fantasize her being with him when we were in bed....My wife is a very cute petite Asian and he was hitting on her ....I told her to be him alone and not tell me at first to get things going ...that how much i wanted her to be with him ....so it was inevitable to finally happen and it did.

Back