How do you select a bull for your wife ?

if I was lucky enough to be married to black cock loving hot white lady, I would have 2 conditions:

*STD free
*+22cm black cock

the rest would be up to my wife

I ran ads on doublelist and searched here and on other atl sites, finally found her a bull who we met last weekend at a bar she sucked him off in our car he grabbed her head and face fucked her till he shoot the biggest load down her throat. She swallowed it and licked extra cum off his fingers. It was so hot!! Trying to get her to fuck him this weekend. She is definitely gonna fuck him just may not be as soon as i want due to scheduling.. but im gonna let him shoot a huge load in her pussy this time. She has been craving it since she swallowed him..
Great for you guys...

We found ours on OKC after a LOT of searching.

Many of our requirements are the same as others have said - hung (8"+++), tall, in shape, capable of an ongoing conversation / dating; STD free (bare back only), and reliable for ongoing Bull sessions. Also had to accept and support and understand that the husband in our case is the Stag and the ultimate master with full veto power. The Bull is Dom in the bedroom, but everything is out of submissive's hands. Finally found the right fit after a LOT of flakes.

OKC seems to be very open to open / poly relationships with a good mix of true black Bulls.

For us cuck places adverts and reviews replies. Once he verifies compatibility and gets a face picture I review them. If I want to peruse we voice verify and meet in person. Then it’s totally my decision and cuck has no involvement in communication.

I’ve used the same bull for my last two girlfriends. My latest doesn’t know that my ex fucked him. Fucked both of them so good and left their pussies so messy and creamy.

Tell us about your experience on searching and seeking for the right bull for your wife?
Was it your wife who searched ?
We didn't need to search for a lover for my wife. He was ready-made in the form of my 19 year-old beautifully athletic breathlessly handsome and charming huge-cocked black best buddy. Like me he's bisexual, very straight-acting, and had---completely unknown to my wife--- been my full-on lover since he was 17.

Exactly why and how I introduced him to my childless wife when he was 19 and set her up to be fucked and eventually impregnated by him, is related in several detailed posts of mine and a few threads I've started on this forum.

Six years on he is still living with us in a beautifully sharing and satisfying menage-a-trois, but as husband now to my ex-wife who I amicably divorced a few years ago so that they could marry. To-date he has fathered three beautiful children for her and she is heavily pregnant now with their fourth--a third boy.

The homosexual relationship between me and my buddy hasn't abated at all since he married my ex, but to the contrary has greatly intensified, to the delight of my ex who often urges him and me to fellate and fuck each other in her presence to "spice up" our regular threesomes with her. With my buddy and I being homosexually totally and equally versatile and having no set preference for topping or bottoming, the open rawness and passion and almost limitless variety of our invariably bareback lovemaking with her lying beside us never fails to fascinate and excite her tremendously.

Such is the great beauty of truly and totally giving sexual love, whatever form it takes.

Last edited:
Back