How do you humiliate your cuck ?

Wife was fucking her bull last night, I was kneeling on my knees at the end of the bed watching her tits sway underneath her while he was behind her giving her the cock doggy style. He stopped and pulled his cock out when she was getting really into it, he slapped it on her ass and pussy and made her beg for him to put his cock back in her pussy. She was begging so profusely wanting that big black cock inside her, he told her why don’t I have your husband come back here and take over…her immediate no thought answer was , “FUCK NO, I don’t want his dick in me, my pussy only wants black cock!” He put it back in and went to pounding her, all was right in her world and she was moaning and tucking him back hard and in heaven….he slowed down and asked her how she was liking the dick, she told him “oh fuck, oh my god, I LOVE YOUR BLACK COCK”…he asked her, would you rather have white dick or black dick, “no, no, no white dick, I love black cock, I love your cock, baby I think about your black cock all the time”….he went back to pounding her hard and making her squirt several times on the bed, the whole time her telling him how much she loves his black cock in her pussy, most the time looking me straight in my eyes while she told him with a very serious, sex *******, lustful look on her face.

It was humiliating as one of her friends was over watching with me (on her period so she didn’t participate) but it turned me on so much! Our friend even commented to me downstairs later when we were fixing up some drinks to take back upstairs, my wife still being fucked, “I’m so glad your wife loves black cock the way she does, her enthusiasm talking about black cock and how goddamn good it is, is why I tried it…..and she was spot on!”

Wife was fucking her bull last night, I was kneeling on my knees at the end of the bed watching her tits sway underneath her while he was behind her giving her the cock doggy style. He stopped and pulled his cock out when she was getting really into it, he slapped it on her ass and pussy and made her beg for him to put his cock back in her pussy. She was begging so profusely wanting that big black cock inside her, he told her why don’t I have your husband come back here and take over…her immediate no thought answer was , “FUCK NO, I don’t want his dick in me, my pussy only wants black cock!” He put it back in and went to pounding her, all was right in her world and she was moaning and tucking him back hard and in heaven….he slowed down and asked her how she was liking the dick, she told him “oh fuck, oh my god, I LOVE YOUR BLACK COCK”…he asked her, would you rather have white dick or black dick, “no, no, no white dick, I love black cock, I love your cock, baby I think about your black cock all the time”….he went back to pounding her hard and making her squirt several times on the bed, the whole time her telling him how much she loves his black cock in her pussy, most the time looking me straight in my eyes while she told him with a very serious, sex *******, lustful look on her face.

It was humiliating as one of her friends was over watching with me (on her period so she didn’t participate) but it turned me on so much! Our friend even commented to me downstairs later when we were fixing up some drinks to take back upstairs, my wife still being fucked, “I’m so glad your wife loves black cock the way she does, her enthusiasm talking about black cock and how goddamn good it is, is why I tried it…..and she was spot on!”
Humiliating or "Stimulating"...Mr. BBC was serving both you and wifey just that, she was receiving the physical goods while, you were being screwed 'mentally" but, in truth enjoying the 'Cerebral foreplay".

Back