How do you humiliate your cuck ?

My wife tells me while our bull is pounding her how my little white cock is useless and watch as a real man fucks her and she is his black cock whore his cock is sooo much better than that little thing you call a cock.he will also tell me how he’s stretched her tight white married cunt with a real cock and she’ll never be able to feel my little white cock anymore .
Then when he’s near to cumin he asks my wife where she wants him to cum she tells him oooh up my cunt and show him how a real man fucks his cum into his whore wife’s cunt he starts telling me watch as my balls release my seed into your wife’s cunt you little cocked wanker all your fit for is wanking your little white cock.

Last edited:
My wife tells while our bull is pounding her how my little white cock is useless and watch as a real man fucks her and she is his whore , he will also tell me how he’s stretched her cunt and she’ll never be able to feel my little white cock anymore .
Iwish you and your wife would make me suck your cock and watch him cum on my face for you and your friends to make me suck all the cum off your toes after you cum all over your wife toes and make sure you film me eating all the cum off her stinky feet please

I just made hubby take an ice bath. I love hearing him struggle for air as I dump buckets of water over him to rinse him.
Fun, but very dangerous , All, you need to work up to this sliwly, start with placing balls in ice water and train the sissy over time, sitting in an ice bath and power more over cuck can cause cardiac arrest. Lots of fun but very dangerous as well. Play safe!

as of the last time her boyfriend came over the day after we visited a swingers lounge, she told me that little dicks disgust her. So she bought me a wand, and I'm allowed to release with it once a week. She'll feed me the few drops of cum that fall on the wand, and lets me go to bed. The other night, she let me dry hump her foot and I came and licked it all off her foot.

Back