How do you humiliate your cuck ?

We met a black man one night and we followed him home. We did some smoking and snorting to get the mood right. Once the action would slow down he would lay on his back and my wife would suck his black cock. If I walked in the room and my wife was sucking him. He would pull my wife's mouth off his dick raise his leg and shove my wife's face between his ass cheeks telling her to suck his asshole looking and smiling at me the whole time. After a few minutes of my wife french kissing his asshole he would say now go kiss your husband. While we were kissing he would be saying I know you can taste my sweaty asshole on your wife's lips and tongue because your wife has had her tongue so far up my asshole. After a few minutes of kissing my wife's asshole smelling mouth he had my wife lay on her back and told me to suck his cum from her pussy. I was down between my wife's legs eating his cum from her pussy he then squats down over my wife's mouth and dropped his hairy nut sack in my wife's open mouth while he watched me clean my wife's nasty bbc cum filled pussy. He slides his nuts from my wife's mouth and now his asshole is in my wife's mouth being sucked and frenched. He is giving me nasty filthy details of the asshole rimming he is getting from my wife's mouth. That night was humiliating for me but not my wife. She wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of what she had done to this black man we had just met
Oh the point your wife happy?

We met a black man one night and we followed him home. We did some smoking and snorting to get the mood right. Once the action would slow down he would lay on his back and my wife would suck his black cock. If I walked in the room and my wife was sucking him. He would pull my wife's mouth off his dick raise his leg and shove my wife's face between his ass cheeks telling her to suck his asshole looking and smiling at me the whole time. After a few minutes of my wife french kissing his asshole he would say now go kiss your husband. While we were kissing he would be saying I know you can taste my sweaty asshole on your wife's lips and tongue because your wife has had her tongue so far up my asshole. After a few minutes of kissing my wife's asshole smelling mouth he had my wife lay on her back and told me to suck his cum from her pussy. I was down between my wife's legs eating his cum from her pussy he then squats down over my wife's mouth and dropped his hairy nut sack in my wife's open mouth while he watched me clean my wife's nasty bbc cum filled pussy. He slides his nuts from my wife's mouth and now his asshole is in my wife's mouth being sucked and frenched. He is giving me nasty filthy details of the asshole rimming he is getting from my wife's mouth. That night was humiliating for me but not my wife. She wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of what she had done to this black man we had just met
she's awesome

Get fucked over his face 69. Wear something he likes and try making eye contact, the visual is stimulating for the hubby. Have hubby eat my pussy in front of the guys who just fucked me and came In me and encourage them to tease hubby. I've seen my husband's face covered in black men's sperm from eating me out after gangbangs. Seriously, his beard soaking it up and his dick will be bouncing around by itself from him discovering for himself how good a time my pussy had. We both get off when guys tease and taunt their going to get me pregnant.
Immediately after I suck a guy off I've grabbed hubby's head and spit gobs of cum into his mouth, down his throat. I don't do it every time so when I've done it it gets hm off guard and sometimes the stud will laugh or chuckle.

Last edited:
We do so. I let my husband penetrate me and bring me to orgasm, but I don't let him cum for days, sometimes weeks. Sometimes suffering is written right on his face.
Does he tell you how it turns him on knowing you let black k men how they want and it make him want you over and over

well, I tell you she doesn't like to touch my little dick any more. She mentioned once that it disgusts touching tiny dicks, after coming home from a lifestyle party. one of our friends has my size dick and is uncut, so it's worse she says. so ever since then, when she's trying to relieve me once a week, she uses a wand she bought for me to use. I only get to cum with a wand, or if I happen to get hard long enough to bang, then she'll give me her pussy, but I have to use lube, cause she won't get wet with me. it's nice and fulfilling when I see her get wet just by having her b/f come over.

Ladies, what do you say to your cuck to humiliate him ?

How do you act to make him feel like a loser ?
My lover is a well hung black man and I have my cuck husband do everything before and during sex. We lay in bed and watch him suck my lover to get him hard and eat me. I have him put handle putting his cock in me and cleaning us both when we finish. I NEVER let him touch me while I am being fucked. I tell him he has a little white dick that can't compare to what is in me.

Does he tell you how it turns him on knowing you let black k men how they want and it make him want you over and over
Pom
We do so. I let my husband penetrate me and bring me to orgasm, but I don't let him cum for days, sometimes weeks. Sometimes suffering is written right on his face.
You k ow if I were your husband I'd surprise you and start taking sperm
Enhancers and when you pulled it out you would feel that ity
I like it when you get off that way but your husband has more control than I ever could as I would probably build up myself with sperm enhancer and while bringing you to orgasm and in my mind fantacicising about your sexy body being satisfied by big black cocks deep in side I'd offload an eighth cup of hot sticky cum all over your body then I'd work you all all over with a big black dildo until you moaned and fumed so good now that's hot to me.

Before doing any humiliating act with your cuckold, hotwife should discuss that in detail with her cuck. Many cucks are not keen on humiliation and they just want to the action between hotwife and bull without cuck being subjected to any humiliating act or even verbal humiliation. If your cuck is not cool with humiliation, please don't ******* him. If hotwife cannot exclude humiliation part and cuck is not willing for humiliation, please discuss, try to convince each other and reach common ground before jumping to action. Otherwise better not to enter this lifestyle.

For cuck who is ready for humiliation, there are countless ways to humiliate starting from just verbal humiliation to much extreme acts. It is upto the cuck and hotiwife to decide what is the acceptable level. Some cucks are content with verbal humiliation only. Some are willing to go to next levels such as doing bull's work such as washing his clothes, obliging to the demands bull and hotwife during session, cleaning up hotwife, giving hotwife/bull the control of his orgasms etc. However, the cuck should be willing to accept that level of humiliation if you want cuck to remain turned on.

Some might think asking cuck to wear hotwife's bra and panty could also be a kind of humiliation. I personally disagree. Moreover, this should not equated with cuck becoming sissy because sissy has many additional criteria to fulfill. I think cuck invariably must wear bra and panty when bull is fucking his hotwife to assure that bull is the only one to perform manly role in the action and cuck is willing to surrender his manly role.

Back