How do you humiliate your cuck ?

My husband is not like that if others are joining us, but when we are alone he can be very dominant. He likes to tie me up and tease me then fuck me how he wants or how others have fucked me. Sometimes it's rough other it's not.
That's my biggest fantasy for my wife, to tie her blindfolded and have someone fuck her without her ever knowing who he was!

We both have had a few unknown playing partners who's fucked both me and my husband. I will say it's hot and a huge turn on for the both of us. Unknown meaning we were blindfolded/hooded not just a stranger.
Mine involves a hotel room with businessmen from the bar. Total strangers! The next morning at breakfast would be hot also. Each eye contact would have her wondering if he was the one!

I love to use pegging as a form of humiliation. Caging my hubby and restraining him in a doggy style position then videoing him from behind being owned by me is so fun. I also get to demean him again watching the video. Telling him look how well he takes that dick and how helplessly his caged dick sways there while I pound him and bonus if he starts leaking
Love to see those videos!

My husband is not like that if others are joining us, but when we are alone he can be very dominant. He likes to tie me up and tease me then fuck me how he wants or how others have fucked me. Sometimes it's rough other it's not.
I'd love to tie you and fuck you, and yes it would be rough!!!!

We met a black man one night and we followed him home. We did some smoking and snorting to get the mood right. Once the action would slow down he would lay on his back and my wife would suck his black cock. If I walked in the room and my wife was sucking him. He would pull my wife's mouth off his dick raise his leg and shove my wife's face between his ass cheeks telling her to suck his asshole looking and smiling at me the whole time. After a few minutes of my wife french kissing his asshole he would say now go kiss your husband. While we were kissing he would be saying I know you can taste my sweaty asshole on your wife's lips and tongue because your wife has had her tongue so far up my asshole. After a few minutes of kissing my wife's asshole smelling mouth he had my wife lay on her back and told me to suck his cum from her pussy. I was down between my wife's legs eating his cum from her pussy he then squats down over my wife's mouth and dropped his hairy nut sack in my wife's open mouth while he watched me clean my wife's nasty bbc cum filled pussy. He slides his nuts from my wife's mouth and now his asshole is in my wife's mouth being sucked and frenched. He is giving me nasty filthy details of the asshole rimming he is getting from my wife's mouth. That night was humiliating for me but not my wife. She wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of what she had done to this black man we had just met

Back