How do you humiliate your cuck ?

I don't go into hard humiliation, more subtle reminders, he is still the man I love afterall.

Wearing my key necklace when we go out with a couple of my girlfirends who know that I keep him in chastity,
Sending him texts with the count of the number of times we have sex,
Keeping him locked for a week or more after I have had a session with one of my lovers, reminding him frequently of the last cock that was in my pussy and how many times it was there.....drives him mad!
Pegging him occasionally, just to remind him who is in the driving seat.

I don't go into hard humiliation, more subtle reminders, he is still the man I love afterall.

Wearing my key necklace when we go out with a couple of my girlfirends who know that I keep him in chastity,
Sending him texts with the count of the number of times we have sex,
Keeping him locked for a week or more after I have had a session with one of my lovers, reminding him frequently of the last cock that was in my pussy and how many times it was there.....drives him mad!
Pegging him occasionally, just to remind him who is in the driving seat.
I love to use pegging as a form of humiliation. Caging my hubby and restraining him in a doggy style position then videoing him from behind being owned by me is so fun. I also get to demean him again watching the video. Telling him look how well he takes that dick and how helplessly his caged dick sways there while I pound him and bonus if he starts leaking

I love to use pegging as a form of humiliation. Caging my hubby and restraining him in a doggy style position then videoing him from behind being owned by me is so fun. I also get to demean him again watching the video. Telling him look how well he takes that dick and how helplessly his caged dick sways there while I pound him and bonus if he starts leaking
A lady after my own heart :)

Its my favourite form of humiliation for hubby as well.
Love watching his caged cock swinging uselessly as he is pounded from behind too.
I prefer videoing him from the front, love watching the look on his face as I start to enter him and his realisation that there is a lot more to come:cool:
Love pulling his head back by his hair and reminding him that this was exactly how I was getting fucked not so long ago and yes playing the video back to him is a lot of fun, more for me than him I think :LOL:

Mine liked to openly talk about our situation with her two best friends in front of me. Her mum also knows too. With her friends she would go into details who she fucked and what they did and what I did.
My wife does the same, on the one hand it humiliates me, on the other hand it draws attention to this topic and finds more and more people who are inclined to this lifestyle!

Lots of women get into femdom. Turning hubby into a bitch is a special turn on for most women in my experience.

I like to get super sloppy with a blowjob to humiliate him. Because I never suck his dick, but when I have a bull with me I get it soaking wet and throat it as far as I can. He hates it, like he genuinely hates it. He tries to act okay but I know it hurts him because I would never do that to him or show him that much enthusiasm 😅

Mine liked to openly talk about our situation with her two best friends in front of me. Her mum also knows too. With her friends she would go into details who she fucked and what they did and what I did.
OMG this is so hot. I have only imagine about sharing this with my friends. I'm sure it'll humiliate my husband. We do have one friend (mine from high school) that knows, she actually was our first threesome and helped us explore things initially.

Back