how do you feel adout sucking dick

do you love to suck bbc ?

• yes

Votes: 363 95.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 4.2%

• Total voters
for a long time i didn't like it, but then i wasn't very good at it. then i got good at it and liked to show off. then i liked it a lot and did it a lot. then i liked it so much i did it all the time. sometimes i met a guy and only sucked him off. sometimes i met guys only to suck them off and nothing else.

but now, i don't do it as much even though i'd like to do it more. i'm hoping i can get to the stage where i'm not bothered about it and don't think about it anymore.

every now and then i look at this picture and imagine what it would be like to sit between this guys legs and lick and suck his deliciously thick cock and gulp down all of the cum from those yummy big balls of his.

28kqgz.jpg

for a long time i didn't like it, but then i wasn't very good at it. then i got good at it and liked to show off. then i liked it a lot and did it a lot. then i liked it so much i did it all the time. sometimes i met a guy and only sucked him off. sometimes i met guys only to suck them off and nothing else.

but now, i don't do it as much even though i'd like to do it more. i'm hoping i can get to the stage where i'm not bothered about it and don't think about it anymore.

every now and then i look at this picture and imagine what it would be like to sit between this guys legs and lick and suck his deliciously thick cock and gulp down all of the cum from those yummy big balls of his.

28kqgz.jpg
You just didn't like sucking small cocks like most girls.

Back