How do white women feel about black men lusting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Sex 7

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
My question goes out to all the WF. How do you feel know a lot of BM lust after your pussy? As in with some states it was outlawed for a BM to marry yet sleep with a WF. Please tell me. Don’t be bashful.

It is exciting to know Black Men lust after white females. You feel you are a target, in a good way. They want you for the forbidden fruit reasons, they want to have sex for many reasons, from contrast to reparations. They want to show you they dominate you and your weak hubbies. They are eager to prove their physical and sexual superiority to all whites. They are simply horn dogs hot for white women.

I'd like to think ANY man of ANY race who wants to fuck me is also lusting after me as well. Having the attention of a lustful man lavished all over me is arousing on many levels. The other night at a hotel party, my husband and I were sitting together on a sofa when a nice young BM sat down next to me. Hubby's hand was on my knee and soon, so was the young man's. Later, it was down massaging my calf and before long, it made a nice trip up my leg to my pussy. He didn't push his fingers in me, rather he just touched me and moved his fingers enough to make me wet. Then, he leaned over and whispered in my ear "I've watched you all night and I'm in serious lust with you. I hope the moisture from you on my fingertips is indicative of your desire to let me act on my lust." Well, I couldn't get to a bedroom fast enough!

It’s always flattering ******* after 10 years with my hubs it’s still flattering when he gives me a compliment, and since we are in this journey together if someone is interested in me it’s something we would both wouldn’t mind hearing if someone was interested we are pretty chill ?

It’s always flattering ******* after 10 years with my hubs it’s still flattering when he gives me a compliment, and since we are in this journey together if someone is interested in me it’s something we would both wouldn’t mind hearing if someone was interested we are pretty chill ?
Bring your pretty lil self over here n sit on my lap as I get lost in your scent of your hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back