How do out of shape black guys get amazing women?

Yep, my lady LOVES having a fat black man smothering her. She's never been into the gym rat look. Everyone has their own preference, which makes things great for all! Ironically, she said he has the smallest of all the 🍆 she's had from a black man. She sees him as being just averaged sized downstairs, but she's been exclusively seeing him only as he's (in her words) the best lover she's had. Gets her off MULTIPLE times & has surprisingly high stamina for a man of his weight.1000031360.jpg

love the bigger/heavier BBCs the more the betterView attachment 7095142bring em on...HMUView attachment 7095146
Yep, my lady LOVES having a fat black man smothering her. She's never been into the gym rat look. Everyone has their own preference, which makes things great for all! Ironically, she said he has the smallest of all the 🍆 she's had from a black man. She sees him as being just averaged sized downstairs, but she's been exclusively seeing him only as he's (in her words) the best lover she's had. Gets her off MULTIPLE times & has surprisingly high stamina for a man of his weight.View attachment 7096486

I love big guy like this

Back