How do black guys know ???

I just call 'em like I see 'em ... nothing more!
So, what did you like most, the explanation or the joke, as I'm considering standup comedy as a future career. I figure I'm a natural; if my jokes don't ******* 'em I'll whip out my lit'l white dick to get some laughs. I'll have 'em rolling in their seats. View attachment 403556
Hey. Sorry to you too, (of course) if you took offense. Was just trying to playfully rib, but I guess I don't really "know" you well enough to do that comfortably. No offense meant.

Hey. Sorry to you too, (of course) if you took offense. Was just trying to playfully rib, but I guess I don't really "know" you well enough to do that comfortably. No offense meant.
PNW, no offense taken, here ... if I was sensitive to comments about my small dick, I certainly wouldn't have mentioned it or made a joke of it, myself. As the saying goes, "it is what it is!" Besides, many of my comments in forums are made to generate discussions or rebuttal comments; it livens up the forums, and I've been in some rather "heated" discussions. So, the apology wasn't necessary with me. GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif Mac

I've been told by black guys many times that they can tell I am into black guys and I don't know how they know.

I have heard the same thing but I have come to believe black men and just more up front and "ballsy" about going after what they like. If you got what they like they will let you know....some of us are just more receptive to this approach than others.

Sorry to let the guys into our little secrets gals, We have been attracting all guys to hit on us for years!!!! Be it the boyfriends or our own hopes of a good black guy!!!!! OK!!!!! don't repeat this to anyone!!!! its the black eye liner and eye brow pencils we all use,,,, IT is an old custom of come and get us we have our black markers on, be it around our eyes or above. a sure sign we want to be noticed.... Well that's my way of attracting them to my bed...

Sorry to let the guys into our little secrets gals, We have been attracting all guys to hit on us for years!!!! Be it the boyfriends or our own hopes of a good black guy!!!!! OK!!!!! don't repeat this to anyone!!!! its the black eye liner and eye brow pencils we all use,,,, IT is an old custom of come and get us we have our black markers on, be it around our eyes or above. a sure sign we want to be noticed.... Well that's my way of attracting them to my bed...
I love it LOL

I think you do know women. You seem to have hit the nail on the head not only in the answer to the question, but in how to respond to a woman who shows interest. I’ve only openly been into black men the last year or so. Up until then I didn’t notice if black men were looking at me. Now I notice with eye contact, and if I give a smile, then it’s on. All it seems to take is a smile. No doubt they were looking before, but I wasn’t. It is like anything else in life. When you give you receive.
I have had the good fortune to have several women that have been good friends and more. One evening I lamenting to a very good friend that women were impossible to understand. She laughed and said that the first rule for women was that men weren't allowed to know the rules. If the woman suspects that a man understands the rules she must immediately change some or all the rules until the man is again clueless. I never figured out if she was serious or not.

I have had the good fortune to have several women that have been good friends and more. One evening I lamenting to a very good friend that women were impossible to understand. She laughed and said that the first rule for women was that men weren't allowed to know the rules. If the woman suspects that a man understands the rules she must immediately change some or all the rules until the man is again clueless. I never figured out if she was serious or not.
Oh, she was serious

Rationally I know there is no innate ability any man has to recognize a potential sexual partner without some outside indications of interest on her part. But to encourage the fantasy it is interesting to consider there is something more to this scenario. Its hard to say how much more acceptable it is to concede a black sexual mystique, but its hard to deny that mainstream media has encouraged everyone to acknowledge it. I'm not advocating that its real but only that most everyone has considered whether it might be. So it does seem natural there would be some consideration of this around black men. And if the woman has found the idea interesting there may be some suggestion in her body language or demeanor that she doesn't even realize.

My wife is aware of my interest in this & has admitted her own attraction to black men but has been adamant that it is only a fantasy thing & she isn't interested in taking things further. But even though she would deny she has ever done anything to encourage a man to approach her she has been approached often by black men. Really just casual chit chat, but most commonly with black men and seemingly out of the blue. So it does make me consider there is something they are picking up on and she has admitted enjoying the attention. I have encouraged her to be a little flirtatious in these situations but she says she gets nervous & doesn't know what to say so usually its just a quick chatting up & they both move on. But I'm encouraged there have been a few black men she has socialized with who seem to have more than a passing interest.

Rationally I know there is no innate ability any man has to recognize a potential sexual partner without some outside indications of interest on her part. But to encourage the fantasy it is interesting to consider there is something more to this scenario. Its hard to say how much more acceptable it is to concede a black sexual mystique, but its hard to deny that mainstream media has encouraged everyone to acknowledge it. I'm not advocating that its real but only that most everyone has considered whether it might be. So it does seem natural there would be some consideration of this around black men. And if the woman has found the idea interesting there may be some suggestion in her body language or demeanor that she doesn't even realize.

My wife is aware of my interest in this & has admitted her own attraction to black men but has been adamant that it is only a fantasy thing & she isn't interested in taking things further. But even though she would deny she has ever done anything to encourage a man to approach her she has been approached often by black men. Really just casual chit chat, but most commonly with black men and seemingly out of the blue. So it does make me consider there is something they are picking up on and she has admitted enjoying the attention. I have encouraged her to be a little flirtatious in these situations but she says she gets nervous & doesn't know what to say so usually its just a quick chatting up & they both move on. But I'm encouraged there have been a few black men she has socialized with who seem to have more than a passing interest.
I was like that once.

I think you do know women. You seem to have hit the nail on the head not only in the answer to the question, but in how to respond to a woman who shows interest. I’ve only openly been into black men the last year or so. Up until then I didn’t notice if black men were looking at me. Now I notice with eye contact, and if I give a smile, then it’s on. All it seems to take is a smile. No doubt they were looking before, but I wasn’t. It is like anything else in life. When you give you receive.

MacNFries is off the mark again but it may be just him being sarcastic. As DCDC mentioned Black men especially Bulls can tell very well if a white woman is interested. You give and you receive (or give what you get and you get what you give). The laws of attraction are hard-wired over evolution into a Black Bull. Its as almost as if Black Bulls possess a natural and instinctive trait that allows us to sense and sniff out the pheromones of the female species. As someone else stated before in the forum, black men are more aggressive and take more chances hence we will have a higher strike-out rate but also success rate because of it. Its like with Bath Ruth's, he had the Home-run record but he also was a big leader in strike-outs too. But it helps that Black Bulls are muscular, aggressive, confident, and we have a big package and those things make a woman naturally feel feminine and her estrogen kicks in telling her this is a mate you want to select and pair your eggs up with for a higher success rate of your species surviving. The ******* is scientific.

I have dozens of stories I can tell you about me hunting and catching white woman but I will share three (cause otherwise I can write a novel on here).

First when I was in high-school at lunch time I used to sneak over to a special area of the building where the ESL (English as a Second Language) students where all at. There were a group of white-girls from the Czech Republic or Eastern Europe and they couldn't even speak english at all. But that didn't stop the Big Black Bull from trying and I was only 16. Well like that new Jason Derulo song says "Been around the world don't speak the language, but that booty girl don't need explaining". All it took was smiles from the girls and I was doing my best to talk to them a little bit everyday. They just enjoyed the attention I was probably giving them at first, but I wound up getting 3 of the Czech girls and after I was done with them my crew of 5 black guys was all on them afterwards. That was my first conquest of converting white girls to BBC cum-sluts.

Another time I was walking with 3 of my boys in China town NY and there was this hot little blond with a tight shirt on, no bra and you could see her nipples. As my boys (2 were big Black Bulls too) and myself where getting out of a car going into a store and the blond chic was walking by and looked at us and she stared (no smile) but her nipples got hard and she slowed down walking which appeared to give us a chance to catch up and talk to her and I picked up the non-verbal que from her body language that it meant to come talk to her. That was another easy conquest right there.

A third one which was quite easy again, was where I was in college at the time and happen to be at a bar on a beach down in Pensacola FL. The whole time I was at the bar there was another ok little blond who constantly gave me some looks the whole night like when are you gonna come over and talk to me. Later as the night went on the looks later turned into when are you gonna come over here and fuck me. I actually had to run from that girl because she was after me a little something too extreme and I had to get 2 of my boys to run interference for me as I slipped out the back door of the club. I was on the dance floor dancing with one girl when the ok little blond jumped out in front of the other girl to dance with me ( she dance-blocked the other chick). I was extremely mad as the girl whom I was dancing with just walked off giving me a dirty look like I knew who this crazy blonde was which I didn't. Anyway I could have grabbed the chic and had my way with her, but at that time I wasn't even into white-woman in college (can you believe it/but its true). I had white-woman throwing pussy at me alot as it was a white school and I used to turn it all down. Not anymore though and I do have alot of lost ground to make up so white ladies get back at me. ~BBB76 out.

Last edited:
Its all in the body type...my wife is a 38dd with a big ass for a white women, and the black guys love it.

Back