How do black guys know ???

mickle

Couple
From
France
My wife and lots of her married friends have been dating black guys for years, yet when they go to Malls, night clubs, Parties, PTA meetings, etc, they are all individually hit on by black guys, they exchange mobile/cell numbers and go on dates afterwards, how do the black guys know that they are available and willing ????

Most males are rather clueless about women. I DO NOT understand women however there are some signs that a woman has some interest. If a woman is interested she will often mirror the object of her interest, if I turn to face her, she will turn to face me. If I turn back she will do the same. Eye contact is a biggy, if she makes and holds eye contact she is definitely interested, unless you have scared her. Physical contact is another sign, it doesn't have to be major contact a casual brush against his body more than once is a good sign. The biggest mistake a man can make is pushing the issue, let her lead. Watch your mouth don't be vulgar until you have an understanding of what she wants. Compliment her, tell her she has great eyes or something else the is flattering but neutral. This is not a time to tell her she has great tits. Back in the days before the group I would suggest going for a cup of coffee, if she says no I would tell her that I would like to see her again and ask for a phone number and the best time to call. If she declined I would offer my number. I was surprised when I gave out my number without getting hers how many women would call a day or two later. And then there have been a couple of women that have just indicated that time spent where we were was detracting from the time we could be fucking.

My second wife still dates a black guy she met in college the meetings are not very often because of him living far away, but I have noticed when we are out my wife is drawn to black men usally making eye contact and then as they talk she touches their arm or back. This usally gets touches on her thighs or butt making my wife flirt and laugh much more. I cant tell you it has lead to lots more but have seen them give her their number.

I've been told by black guys many times that they can tell I am into black guys and I don't know how they know.

It's 50/50. You will either be receptive or not. Men take a chance and when they get it right, they act all proud as if they knew all along. I have a friend that is not interested in black guys so her question is - "Why do black men keep htting on me, can't they tell I'm not interested?" :bounce::cold::blackgrimace::exciting::p:)

re: How do black guys know ???

pic_IMHP-InMyHumbleOpinion.jpg Unless the woman is doing things like making eye contact, wearing jewelry or tattoos that indicate their interest, etc, the black guys don't, really. However, with the growing black-to-white trend, it has emboldened the black males to approach white females, and they could care less what anyone, especially white guys, think; they're out to score white pussy in a market that's showing curiosity and interest in black cocks. 'Nough said, I think! Besides, black guys are awfully good with shooting the BS, which women seem to love.

( old joke ): A guy notices that his friend is always getting laid with new women, so he asks his friend how he manages to get so much pussy. His friend smiles and says "It's simple, I just walk up to 'em and ask 'em if they'd like to have sex with me!" ... The guy gasps and says, "but don't you get your face slapped a lot?", and the friend says, "of course, but I get a lot of pussy, too!"
gif_Yellowball-winking2.gif

Last edited:
Giggles, I like that^! Lol
I just call 'em like I see 'em ... nothing more!
So, what did you like most, the explanation or the joke, as I'm considering standup comedy as a future career. I figure I'm a natural; if my jokes don't ******* 'em I'll whip out my lit'l white dick to get some laughs. I'll have 'em rolling in their seats. GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

I just call 'em like I see 'em ... nothing more!
So, what did you like most, the explanation or the joke, as I'm considering standup comedy as a future career. I figure I'm a natural; if my jokes don't ******* 'em I'll whip out my lit'l white dick to get some laughs. I'll have 'em rolling in their seats. View attachment 403556
Mac, I like you and that requires me to be honest with you. Don't give up your day job. lol

Most males are rather clueless about women. I DO NOT understand women however there are some signs that a woman has some interest. If a woman is interested she will often mirror the object of her interest, if I turn to face her, she will turn to face me. If I turn back she will do the same. Eye contact is a biggy, if she makes and holds eye contact she is definitely interested, unless you have scared her. Physical contact is another sign, it doesn't have to be major contact a casual brush against his body more than once is a good sign. The biggest mistake a man can make is pushing the issue, let her lead. Watch your mouth don't be vulgar until you have an understanding of what she wants. Compliment her, tell her she has great eyes or something else the is flattering but neutral. This is not a time to tell her she has great tits. Back in the days before the group I would suggest going for a cup of coffee, if she says no I would tell her that I would like to see her again and ask for a phone number and the best time to call. If she declined I would offer my number. I was surprised when I gave out my number without getting hers how many women would call a day or two later. And then there have been a couple of women that have just indicated that time spent where we were was detracting from the time we could be fucking.
I would love for some guy to do that to my wife!

I remember last year when I had my first full sex with a black guy, I was convinced everyone knew. When I was shopping and a black guy smiled at me in the queue, I went red and thought 'he knows!'. I smiled back and the guy made small talk with me. Obviously he didnt know what I had done, but I suppose me smiling and being friendly back encouraged him.
I just think black guys try it on more and take more chances, so their success rate is going to be higher.

It's 50/50. You will either be receptive or not. Men take a chance and when they get it right, they act all proud as if they knew all along. I have a friend that is not interested in black guys so her question is - "Why do black men keep htting on me, can't they tell I'm not interested?" :bounce::cold::blackgrimace::exciting::p:)
The guy with an incredibly small cock and girly lingerie in his avatar just gave a perfectly logical, non-sex-or-fantasy-fueled answer. And on a sex site. You surprise me, sir. Well done!

Especially if your routine calls for whipping out your penis. :eek:
Care to explain your remark? I have "known" mac for a while (on this site). We disagree with a some things each other says, we joke around, but treat each other with respect and dignity. You? I don't know you from adam himself. I would STRONGLY suggest you explain.

Care to explain your remark? I have "known" mac for a while (on this site). We disagree with a some things each other says, we joke around, but treat each other with respect and dignity. You? I don't know you from adam himself. I would STRONGLY suggest you explain.
No offense meant. I was merely joking. Sorry if it came off differently.

I think you do know women. You seem to have hit the nail on the head not only in the answer to the question, but in how to respond to a woman who shows interest. I’ve only openly been into black men the last year or so. Up until then I didn’t notice if black men were looking at me. Now I notice with eye contact, and if I give a smile, then it’s on. All it seems to take is a smile. No doubt they were looking before, but I wasn’t. It is like anything else in life. When you give you receive.

Back