How did you setup the first meeting?

I talked her boss into seducing her. I knew he had the hots for her. When he found out my desire to be cuckolded. He was all in

Vary soon after our "coming out" to each other (which we've shared previously) I "allowed" Brook to have sex with the maintenance man at the strip mall where the tanning salon was (black, big, muscular) she'd been lightly flirting with beforehand. I listened from another room while she let him in, locked up,and they came in the back nearer where I was and she put on music and they got drinks and started smoking a joint but then it got quite and I couldn't make out what they were saying and then about 20 minutes later I heard the sounds I'd only fantasized about, Brook getting fucked by a big black cock. Within seconds she was screaming like crazy, obviously getting fucked Good. My cock was rock hard and throbbing uncontrollably as I listened to my fantasy playing out on the other side of the wall. They fucked for about an hour, he came in her twice. This was before I started eating her pussy after. After she walked him out and locked up behind she came back to me and she looked wrecked. She flopped down on the break room sofa where she'd just been fucked silly and I got on her and we kissed as I slid my raging cock into her extremely sloppy, blew out pussy. I instantly feel in love with this feeling as I knew I would.n She and I were crazy turned on by what we'd done and we went home and had sex for hours reveling in her sluttiness and my enjoyment of it. We're perfect for each other, this isn't the only thing we share together...

Last edited:
I am still trying. I don't think there is a specific way, every woman is different and you have to find a way to make it attractive to her. If anyone has a magic recipe, let me know, because I would love to see my wife with another male.

Back