How Did BBC Change Your Marriage?

I would call it an addiction, It was the best sex I had in my life and I want it again
Keep doing it,it gets better every time!Your husband doesnt need to know.Im a white wife and my husband didnt know for a long long time,and then a couple years ago he suggested I try a bbc and the rest is history!Before my hubby made his suggestion tho,I had already made love to 25 beautiful well hung black men and had 3 serious relationships and even gotten pregnant once but miscarried!Keep fucking your black men sweetheart,the only ones that need to know are you and your lover.It really does get better every time,youll see ;)

It added to ours, in and out of the bedroom. We're 13 years in the BBC lifestyle, married 11 of them, and still going strong!

We understand this or even just the "swinging" lifestyle isn't for everyone, but for the ones that make it work it is an incredible pleasure for everyone involved.
Yes it completely added to ours,my hubby enjoys and encourages me to have hot physical relationships with my black lovers and I love doing it!Might not be for everyone but weve been married for 20 years and it works real good for us!Ive been fucking black men for the last 7 years of our marriage!

Great topic, I am trying to get my girlfriend into the lifestyle, I am slowly getting there, we have recently tried blindfolding, and vibraters which the one I purchased for her was to big she said 8 inch by 2inch, so I brought one a bit smaller 7inch by 1.5, haven't tried it yet but she gave me the okay nod. I'm excited that we are slowly trying different erotic fun things, our latest has been her sending me sexy pictures of herself, love it. We have a strong relationship and I'm not the jealous type, really enjoy guy's checking out my girl. I guess we are moving in the right direction but time will tell if it's going to happen, thinking it's going to be spontaneous, any advice?

As I written elsewhere lifestyle made our relationship more strong. It's difficult to explain and understand, but involves me and hubby in a such deep bound that who's out cant understand. It's not only the freedom of have sex with other guys, enjoy my sexuality free or break the taboo of our races, for us is knowing ourself better and give to ourself one of the experiences we like most and in deep and that we want to live Following who we are. Bbc made this clear and not equivocable for me and him. With bbc no confusion on roles. Bbc=bull. No excuses.

Much like I have told this story in the past, my first black experience was motivated by a cheating husband. When I found out he was cheating, I went crying to my best friend only to find that her best advice was "the best medicine for a cheating husband is to cheat back".. and not only did she have that piece of advise but she had someone in mind for me to cheat back with.. I was then surprised when she told me she was involved with a black guy and the guy she wanted me to meet was her boyfriends best friend. At first, I wasn't interested, not for any prejudice reasons, I just thought at the time that having an affair with anyone would just make things even more complicated and I was still in denial that maybe there was a chance that things would get better.. But when the lies and cheating continued to escalate out of control, I finally called her and told her I was ready to meet their black friend. So she set it up where we would all meet at her place and all go out for dinner and then return for a couple more drinks and getting to know each other better.. To make a long story short, I was very impressed with him from the very beginning so with that, it was easy for me to be very comfortable with him.. Soooo many first for me that night, not only was it the first time I've ever been out with a black guy but this was also a time where I had sex with anyone on a first date..

So now you ask "How did BBC change your life..",???? Well, that first experience was the most amazing sex I ever had in my entire life and it sure didn't take this little white girl long to figure out what I've been missing all this time. Everything my friend told me about black men was so true to her every word and then some.. It was a life-changing experience for me and after continuing my affair with this beautiful black man, it didn't take long until I finally leveled with hubby, first me telling him I know about his affair and then telling him about mine.. and soon after, filed for divorce.

All of this started some 20 years ago and I'm still very happy. My black boyfriend and I have lived together for a number of years now and I know for certain that I'm very happy with him and I absolutely have no regrets for the path I have chosen. I'm not saying that this path is for everyone but for me, it was one of the best decisions I have ever made..

It's a pity he couldn't cope with it. There is so much to gain. But you have to be strong and caring to be a good cuckold. My wife has gained a lot of self-confidence and she is happy that two men adore her.
My first wife was upset I caught her in bed with a black guy then he dumped her and she blamed me was more secretive after that and still c aught her screwing other guys and it ruined our marriage of trust and she became more dominant and demanding

People are different. My wife has no secrets about her black lover. She knows that I support and encourage her extra marital sex. I love to see her grow and blossom with her black lover. To hear her moan in satisfaction when his black penis slides into her waiting and willing pussy is just heaven.

I think there are many ways a couple can connect with each other. Sex is just one of them. If you let it become too big and it's not fun then that is a problem. If it's fun then it is just another way for you two to connect.

It can't be your only connection though. You need to be strong in other areas. Otherwise you're in a sex based relationship and that is not healthy.

I'm divorced but only because my relationship was sexually based. That was my own fault.

There's no point pretending otherwise, this will affect your relationship in one way or another. How it affects your relationship, however, won't be clear until afterwards. There are a whole heap of scenarios which could happen from her deciding it was a one off and she's more than happy with you, to the other extreme of her wanting more black cocks and potentially taking on other regular lovers/leaving you. I think at this stage it's really important to be open and honest with each other about your sexual needs and fantasies.
Insightful and helpful guidance, at least in my opinion.

Back