How could you even have a white hubby?!

I'm sorry! I guess I did confuse you with someone else because so many people were attacking me for merely expressing an opinion.

Oh my, that's comedy gold right there! Sooooo many attackers! Play the poor little victim role much?

Attackers? You attacked about half the people on this board with your implications that there must be something wrong with other members here because YOU just can't understand that they practice interracial relationships in a manner that doesn't appeal to you.

I didn't say what I did because you expressed your opinion. I don't give two shits about what you think. It is your negativity and disrespectful attitude I take issue with.

You have every right to express your opinion , but when someone exercises their right to do the same you want to label it as an attack? lol

For what it's worth, I don't think you said anything offensive. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your exclusive physical attraction to black men.

Thank you! I thought this would be the place where others felt this way too. That is why I asked the initial question about the white husbands... I am just so un-attracted to white men that I can't imagine being married to one. Unless I had a cuckold husband-- where he knew from the get-go there would be no sex!

Reactions: wit
Thank you! I thought this would be the place where others felt this way too. That is why I asked the initial question about the white husbands... I am just so un-attracted to white men that I can't imagine being married to one. Unless I had a cuckold husband-- where he knew from the get-go there would be no sex!
I think you made your point daydreamer3; I think when a stunning white wife fucks a black man whether she admits it or not she must have genuine feelings toward her black lover because no white man can fulfill her sexually the way he does. Besides white boys know that black men are better hung and have a superior sexual energy then us whites. However I must remind you that white boys and men do make the best cuckolds and also good companions for the white woman. In regard to what has been said about the subject the fact is that the sexually superior white woman will merry a white cuckold for security, financial, or other reasons while she will give herself totally both sexually and emotionally to her black lover and I don't see where disagreement is at this point.

Thanks for your response! I guess I just don't understand because I really have no attraction to white men and never did! Although my ultimate dream would be to have a white man footing the bill for me and my black lover. But I don't really want the mess of another man in the picture. Plus I just wouldn't have any desire to sleep with a white man in the first place, so I don't know how I'd get into a marriage similar to yours...
I'm sure there are white boys who would put up with being pussy free/totally denied by you just so they could maybe watch you get fucked occasionally and wear your cum filled panties.

You know, I think a lot of women feel this way. One of my cousins married an absolutely HIDEOUS white guy (hideous in the sense that he's short, has no sex appeal, etc) in order to have cute white children. And she does! Yet to me, it's just too high of a price to pay! If I were to ever have a baby, it would be with my lover, who is black. He's the only man I could even PICTURE getting me pregnant (although I'm on the pill now so I hope this doesn't happen!).

Why would she marry a "hideous" looking white guy in order to have "cute" white children. If she married a white guy for this specific reason, why wouldn't she have married a more handsome black guy to have a better chance of having gorgeous white children. If her husband was a hideous as you say he is, then I'm very surprised she ended up with cute children.. That's just my opinion..

daydreamer3 why don't you want be impregnated by your black lover and show the whole world what a classy black cock whore you really are so that white boys who look at you get horny and go in a little corner and jack off their little dicklets because they know very well that they can't never have somebody like you.

One thing I don't understand is why so many of you have white hubbies yet fuck black men?! This is coming from a white woman who is ONLY attracted to black men (and big, muscular ones at that!). So I honestly don't understand how or WHY you'd even want to "be" with a white man in the first place?! Is it for financial support? Because that is the only condition in which I'd EVER even ATTEMPT to be with a white man to any capacity. Otherwise I have ZERO interest in it! So I just don't get how so many women on here can want sex with black men so much, yet be "saddled" with a white man? Personally I've just had one steady black lover of the course of many years now (I prefer it that way), and I can't IMAGINE wanting to be intimate with a white man. Because ALL the things that make me sexually attracted to black men in the first place (their beautiful muscular bodies, big beautiful dicks, etc) white men almost NEVER possess!! In fact, there is no greater turn-off to me than seeing the average white guy naked (they lack muscle tone and have little pink dicks on average)... Does anyone agree with me here?! Is anyone on here just with black men ONLY?
You do have a point.
So many white wives here say they love thier white husbands alough he cant satisfy them sexually. Makes you wonder dont it.

Why would she marry a "hideous" looking white guy in order to have "cute" white children. If she married a white guy for this specific reason, why wouldn't she have married a more handsome black guy to have a better chance of having gorgeous white children. If her husband was a hideous as you say he is, then I'm very surprised she ended up with cute children.. That's just my opinion..

I know it doesn't make much sense. First, we were shocked that she'd be with a short, unattractive guy (when she is pretty). But then we were stunned that the children came out as cute as they did! I think she just wanted ******* so badly that she took the first "dependable" guy who came along. And some women just want children who look like them (like one of the women who posted in this thread) and they don't really CARE how it comes about. I'm not one of them. I don't want *******, nor do I want to have sex with a white man.

daydreamer3 why don't you want be impregnated by your black lover and show the whole world what a classy black cock whore you really are so that white boys who look at you get horny and go in a little corner and jack off their little dicklets because they know very well that they can't never have somebody like you.

Oh believe me I have fantasies about this. But my black lover already had an "oops" baby with his ex (plus he cares for her ******* that's not even his-- because it's his *******'s brother). So not only can he not handle having another one now, but I've decided that I don't want children. Don't get me wrong, when we are having sex and he's cumming inside of me, I secretly fantasize about him impregnating me. But I'm on the pill now to prevent this from happening in reality.

Reactions: wit
PicsArt_1476760104191.jpg
One thing I don't understand is why so many of you have white hubbies yet fuck black men?! This is coming from a white woman who is ONLY attracted to black men (and big, muscular ones at that!). So I honestly don't understand how or WHY you'd even want to "be" with a white man in the first place?! Is it for financial support? Because that is the only condition in which I'd EVER even ATTEMPT to be with a white man to any capacity. Otherwise I have ZERO interest in it! So I just don't get how so many women on here can want sex with black men so much, yet be "saddled" with a white man? Personally I've just had one steady black lover of the course of many years now (I prefer it that way), and I can't IMAGINE wanting to be intimate with a white man. Because ALL the things that make me sexually attracted to black men in the first place (their beautiful muscular bodies, big beautiful dicks, etc) white men almost NEVER possess!! In fact, there is no greater turn-off to me than seeing the average white guy naked (they lack muscle tone and have little pink dicks on average)... Does anyone agree with me here?! Is anyone on here just with black men ONLY?
I love being inside of a sexy white woman! Nothing compares!

... I am just so un-attracted to white men that I can't imagine being married to one.
Since you've repeatedly made this same remark almost a dozen times in your thread, I might offer a suggestion that might help you with posting to b2w and free up a lot more of your time to post to other threads ... use copy-paste.

And since your opinion of white males is so low and you find white males so useless ... why not post a pic of your ugly mug so we lowly white inferior males can see what we're being denied. I'm personally betting, if the truth be known, that you're either uglier than the north end of a south bound mule OR you're some tripod male with a deep need to simply pop a chocolate skin flute into your mouth ... but since you're so critical to white male, let's see what you got, sweetie!
{{{chanting}}}
gif_Yellowball-clapping1.gif "Lay it on us, baby! Lay it on us, baby! Lay it on us, baby!"

Since you've repeatedly made this same remark almost a dozen times in your thread, I might offer a suggestion that might help you with posting to b2w and free up a lot more of your time to post to other threads ... use copy-paste.

And since your opinion of white males is so low and you find white males so useless ... why not post a pic of your ugly mug so we lowly white inferior males can see what we're being denied. I'm personally betting, if the truth be known, that you're either uglier than the north end of a south bound mule OR you're some tripod male with a deep need to simply pop a chocolate skin flute into your mouth ... but since you're so critical to white male, let's see what you got, sweetie!
{{{chanting}}}
View attachment 1027940 "Lay it on us, baby! Lay it on us, baby! Lay it on us, baby!"

Why are you on this site? Clearly you have a very low opinion of yourself to be a cuckold in the first place. So don't blame me when I agree with that narrative. If you don't like my posts, ignore them.

And FYI, you would absolutely DIE if you saw how beautiful I was. I am seriously laughing my head off over your post! But I would NEVER post a picture of myself on a site like this for obvious reasons. Besides, I don't need to "prove" myself to a little troll like you (and that's how you're acting, "trolling" my posts, pretending to be so offended-- it's pathetic!).

The type of man I need for sex (aggressive & dominating) is not the type I prefer for day-to-day life. It may sound unusual, but I love hanging out with gay men. With hubby I have a wonderful loving man with whom I go shopping, we watch and cry together over chick flicks, we check out guy's buns and crotches together. For sex we both want black men to use us as sluts, to pass us around.

The type of man I need for sex (aggressive & dominating) is not the type I prefer for day-to-day life. It may sound unusual, but I love hanging out with gay men. With hubby I have a wonderful loving man with whom I go shopping, we watch and cry together over chick flicks, we check out guy's buns and crotches together. For sex we both want black men to use us as sluts, to pass us around.

It's funny, I'm very similar to you. I always used to joke that I would LOVE to marry a gay man and be a "beard" for him, so I could have the benefits of a man supporting me like a husband, yet be free to be with black men (and ONLY black men) sexually. Did you marry an actual gay man? Or did he just get so into cuckolding that he almost became gay?

Back