How could you even have a white hubby?!

daydreamer3

Female
From
NY, US
One thing I don't understand is why so many of you have white hubbies yet fuck black men?! This is coming from a white woman who is ONLY attracted to black men (and big, muscular ones at that!). So I honestly don't understand how or WHY you'd even want to "be" with a white man in the first place?! Is it for financial support? Because that is the only condition in which I'd EVER even ATTEMPT to be with a white man to any capacity. Otherwise I have ZERO interest in it! So I just don't get how so many women on here can want sex with black men so much, yet be "saddled" with a white man? Personally I've just had one steady black lover of the course of many years now (I prefer it that way), and I can't IMAGINE wanting to be intimate with a white man. Because ALL the things that make me sexually attracted to black men in the first place (their beautiful muscular bodies, big beautiful dicks, etc) white men almost NEVER possess!! In fact, there is no greater turn-off to me than seeing the average white guy naked (they lack muscle tone and have little pink dicks on average)... Does anyone agree with me here?! Is anyone on here just with black men ONLY?

I can't say I agree. Personally, I didn't get into the lifestyle until AFTER I was married to my white hubby. I love my husband more than anything and yet I love having sex with black men. He is very encouraging so why wouldn't I want to be with him? He gives me everything I need and that includes sex. So the bottom line is, I love my husband and I love BBC. Call me selfish but why shouldn't I have the best of both worlds?

I can't say I agree. Personally, I didn't get into the lifestyle until AFTER I was married to my white hubby. I love my husband more than anything and yet I love having sex with black men. He is very encouraging so why wouldn't I want to be with him? He gives me everything I need and that includes sex. So the bottom line is, I love my husband and I love BBC. Call me selfish but why shouldn't I have the best of both worlds?
This exactly !

Thanks for your response! I guess I just don't understand because I really have no attraction to white men and never did! Although my ultimate dream would be to have a white man footing the bill for me and my black lover. But I don't really want the mess of another man in the picture. Plus I just wouldn't have any desire to sleep with a white man in the first place, so I don't know how I'd get into a marriage similar to yours...

Why is it so hard for people who don't feel a certain way to comprehend the possibility that others may feel differently? We're all individuals, each with our own unique perspective. How we feels is how we fell. There does not have to be a logical reason that you understand.

That's just it though-- I'm trying to understand. I was also curious if any women feel the same way as me, because to me there is just a night and day difference between white and black men when it comes to sex and sexual characteristics. So if you have a strong preference for black men like I do, it would be very difficult (if not impossible!) to find white men appealing on any level sexually.

I'm sure many women feel like you and many do not. Men and women are very different sexually but there are a lot of bisexual people. Different pleasures from different types of people. There is also more to marriage than sex and money. An emotional and intellectual connection is very important.

Yes, but there still has to be some form of physical connection too... If it were JUST emotional/intellectual, I'd probably be married to a white man now. But unfortunately the attraction just isn't there for me on a physical level, so I can't be bothered!

I wanted a blonde *******

You know, I think a lot of women feel this way. One of my cousins married an absolutely HIDEOUS white guy (hideous in the sense that he's short, has no sex appeal, etc) in order to have cute white children. And she does! Yet to me, it's just too high of a price to pay! If I were to ever have a baby, it would be with my lover, who is black. He's the only man I could even PICTURE getting me pregnant (although I'm on the pill now so I hope this doesn't happen!).

Yes, but there still has to be some form of physical connection too... If it were JUST emotional/intellectual, I'd probably be married to a white man now. But unfortunately the attraction just isn't there for me on a physical level, so I can't be bothered!
If you've never been attracted to white men then of course it would be hard for you to understand. To each their own I guess.

That works for you. Others feel differently. How is that hard to comprehend. You are projecting your general feelings toward white men onto other women then wondering why they don't draw the same conclusion.

Yes, but most women here are married to white men but sleeping with black men. Thus, proving their sexual desire for black men. So in a way it just seems to me like a lot of women here are in a denial. I'm not judging the lifestyle, and if I were ever married to a white man, I am CERTAIN I would be doing the same thing as most of you. But I guess I can't help but see it as "cutting out the middle man" by not having a white husband in the picture and instead just having a black lover. Although the older I get, the more it would be easier for me to have a white hubby that my family approves of, all the while carrying on with my black lover.

You know, I think a lot of women feel this way. One of my cousins married an absolutely HIDEOUS white guy (hideous in the sense that he's short, has no sex appeal, etc) in order to have cute white children. And she does! Yet to me, it's just too high of a price to pay! If I were to ever have a baby, it would be with my lover, who is black. He's the only man I could even PICTURE getting me pregnant (although I'm on the pill now so I hope this doesn't happen!).
I wanted a ******* to follow me into pageants and modeling

I don't think they all feel the same way. I know my girlfriend is very much physically attracted to me.

You're definitely right that everyone doesn't feel the same way. I guess I just find it hard to understand how you can be attracted to both when it's a night and day difference (to me at least). But to each their own. Actually, my life would be a LOT easier if I had any attraction to white men, but I don't. :/

Back