How chastity can really help

That's a very interesting insight and good to know. There is hope then for the betas out there who accidently got a big dick. I'm happy for them. Attached is me and the cuck I shrank.
Thanks for the picture, nice shrinkage. For maximum effect the cage should always be tight. So after some shrinkage occurs, it's best to get a smaller cage to continue the process. And of course the longer the dick is caged, the more it will shrink, although the law of diminishing returns takes effect after a while.

Thanks for the picture, nice shrinkage. For maximum effect the cage should always be tight. So after some shrinkage occurs, it's best to get a smaller cage to continue the process. And of course the longer the dick is caged, the more it will shrink, although the law of diminishing returns takes effect after a while.
Law of Diminishing Returns... nice reference lol

Yes we did keep getting smaller cages, mostly because he found the uncomfortable, but we then discovered they helped in making it ever smaller and smaller.

Law of Diminishing Returns... nice reference lol

Yes we did keep getting smaller cages, mostly because he found the uncomfortable, but we then discovered they helped in making it ever smaller and smaller.
That's the best approach. If the dick begins feeling loose in the cage, it's time for a smaller cage. If it gets too loose, he will have partial erections, which will counteract/delay the shrinkage. Plus, it's more effective psychologically if he constantly feels the snugness.

I had a Daddy, who thought it was funny to make me wear a metal cage so it TSA would have to pull me out of the line. I started wearing a dress or skirt with sheer panties and when they got me behind the curtain, I'd just smile and lift my skirt
Good idea! Have you been pulled aside often like that?

A lot of white men go through that transition. The more they see and read about being caged, the more it appeals to them.
Agreed plus now I enjoy sissygasms and no longer jerk off, am trimmed as it makes me feel more feminine and now occasionally wear panties outside the house. Over the last week or so am now looking for a hung shemale. This is a very powerful feeling but also feels very natural

Agreed plus now I enjoy sissygasms and no longer jerk off, am trimmed as it makes me feel more feminine and now occasionally wear panties outside the house. Over the last week or so am now looking for a hung shemale. This is a very powerful feeling but also feels very natural
Feminization is having its effect. The longer you remain caged, the more feminine you are likely to feel.

Chastity does not have to be about humiliation. It has many beneficial effects on the husband and marriage (cuckold or not). One of these benefits is the change within the man's mind. My wife and I began our chastity lifestyle many years ago. Yes it has resulted in shrinkage but more importantly it has an effect of how I respond, treat, or feel towards not only my wife but all women. After a week or so of being unable to access my penis I noticed I no longer looked at women as sexual objects, but rather as beautiful and respected individuals. Cheating is not an option, either with or without another person. Yes I feel like a Man that pleases himself is in a way cheating his bride. He's denying her both emotional and physical attention. Chastity also does not mean the husband is denied sexual pleasure..it does change when and how that pleasure is given. Some of the most loving and bonding physical encounters have been when she and I have made love while I was unable to actually penetrate her. My pleasure is and was not only heightened but did not center around my penis, but rather around my and her emotions and mind.

Back